Confrontation

The three kings were moving quite efficiently. The raven haired man could not help but have a genuine smile as his excitement continued to build from the suspense of having to wait to find this woman with fire hair and orange eyes.

The blond had ended up taking the lead directing the group with two others situated on either side of him for protection. The rusted copper brunet near the back of the group with the tracker turns out he was as useful as a fly in finding the females as it seemed the females almost never had tenors in their minds.

The other three red eyed people were quietly waiting on orders not putting their guard down for a minute, a sudden halt making everyone aside from the kings prepare for a fight.

A young beautiful pale raven haired woman with bright orange eyes on her right was a small ginger furred shape shifter with golden eyes growling a single bright silver ribbon tying the girl's hand to the front paw of the wolf.

The blond haired man glanced at the revenant haired man behind him as the two siblings that were beside him moved forward ready to attack the pair.

“That is the wolf but not the woman.”

The brunet man activated his ability and noticed the bond between the pair was a one sided one and the ribbon that he thought was nothing more but what is seemed a ribbon as it vanished once his ability activated.

He was surprised but relieved that he still had a handle on his ability after not having used it for a while it appeared that the ribbon was not a mate bond their bond was one of master and servant a strong one at that but then what was that ribbon as it seems to act the part of such a thing a bond he was . . . curious.

The blond man was agitated by the young female though was she a shifter as well or is she controlling it. Who was this female if she was an immortal as well then she was in serious trouble for getting in their way.

"Who are you?"

The girl smiled sweetly, doing her best not to screw up the plan she had to get this right for her sisters sake and then the raven haired girl put her hand up signaling the K-9 beside her to stand down he let out a wine before agreeing and settling down into his hind legs like a dog being told to sit.

The little wolf looked up to his mistress before setting his eyes on the group of immortals in front of him he would not strike any of them unless he was ordered to regardless of his instincts to do so if they made any move to harm her that would be his chance.

The young girl smiled lovingly to the boy beside her. He may be trapped in that form but she still cared about him.

“We mean no harm to you people. This is a precaution as you people are putting us at risk of war with the shifters of the area. We apologize.”

The small female of the group across from the revenant and wolf glanced at one of her masters seeing a small nod from the raven haired man she snapped her eyes forward, all her attention going to the raven haired girl across from her settling down slightly before parting her mouth to speak only to be interrupted by a new voice behind their group.

“I would truly appreciate it– if you don’t harm her– kleines Mädchen.”
                                            little one

The group turned around with multiple expressions on their faces, some surprised, some frightened and others upset about the little cornering that the group of four had done to them even though the revenant man that had nodded before seemed more impressed than anything.

The girl who had been about to speak shut her mouth quickly as suddenly an unusual feeling of dread consumed her as if she did not obey and used her ability she would go through something worse than death.