Dinner&Conversation

The redhead being the first to stand was also the first to speak. She had made the mistake of skipping her meal and now she was paying the price of ignoring her hunger.

"I hope you don't mind if we were to join you- Some of us may have made the mistake of ignoring their hunger."

The revenant cleared her throat expectantly wanting the redhead to correct herself on what she had just said to the men.

"Okay, I made a mistake- Ich hatte nicht erwartet Es würde so lange dauern Es ist nicht so sie hätten uns gewarnt, bevor sie ankamen." (I didn't expect it would take so long, it's not like they would have warned us before they arrived)

The brunette man chuckled, surprising the two others that knew him better. The red woman blushed slightly suddenly, self conscious of what she had just done, making the floor very interesting to the woman all of a sudden as they waited for them to answer the red heads inquiry if they could join them, well more so if she could though her sister would still eat if there was food presented infront of her she was never the one to pass up an opportunity to eat.

"You might need to seeing as we don't know the way to where we can get a meal."

With that being said the men went ahead and followed behind the two females and took advantage to have a small conversation of their own on the matter of Marcus acting differently from his ordinary sad uncaring self though they honestly did not mind at all it would be good to know what exactly is making him want to be more social all of a sudden.

"Chaíromai pou vlépo óti o néos kokkinomállas fílos epiréase kalá ti thlípsi sou." (I'm glad to see that the new redheaded friend had a good effect on your grief.)

As far as names the red head only knew the one that her sibling had let slip and was grateful for that as now it was just a process of elimination for the other two male companions she could tell they were speaking greek she now regretted not learning the language even if she hated it with a passion it did suit them nicely though then again she half expected them to speak italian.

"Aftí boreí na eínai mia oraía allagí gia séna Marcus. An kai prépei na anarotithó an ypárchei sýndesi." (This might be a nice change for you Marcus. Although I have to wonder if there is a connection)

The red head was grateful that they were not translation their names to the language they were speaking that voice had belonged to the blond meaning the name Marcus had to go to the brunet it was a fitting name in the woman's opinion she quickly snapped out of her thoughts as they had started speaking quickly listening for hopefully the name of the blond.

"Den xéro gia ti miláte eseís oi dýo kai óso chreiázetai na xérete Caius. Aftés oi pliroforíes eínai gia eména kai ton Aro kathós den eíste schetikoí me to théma." (I don't know what you two are talking about and as much as you need to know Caius. This information is for me and Aro as you are not relevant to the topic.)

Truly confused on what she just heard the red head removed her attention from the conversation happening behind her both after she got the blonds name and for the fact they had reached their destination the kitchen blood bags veggies and animal meat the red head could drool at the thought of the food though she wondered if the three would be disgusted by the mix. She could care less though way too hungry to worry about her image not like she had one with these people.

"Emmeline guests start first remember that we still have to behave like good host no matter how hungry you are."

A small whimper was heard from the woman though that was her only disagreement with what the raven haired girl said as she was cut off by the sound of a shrill giggle like laugh from the raven haired man the two females turned to the man with surprised looks across their features. The man in question stopped once he took notice of the strange stairs from the people around him though a small quiet giggle now had most the red head seemed to not mind it.