One|The past

2 1/2 years ago
Hyunjin was walking back and forth in the hall outside his wife's hospital room.His wife was giving birth to their child.

He was rushed out of the hospital room when his wife's pluses randomly dropped and her heart rate dropped.Hyunjin first pounded on the door to get answers for the doctors but a nurse told him to just wait because they might have to do an emergency
C-section if they can't get the pluses and heart rate back up.

They try everything to get her pluses and heart rate up..it worked a little but the heart rate and pulse dropped once again every low. they had do the emergency c-section before it was too late. They nurses informed Hyunjin that they were going to do the c-section.Hyunjin was scared for both his wife and baby's life,Then he heard his name being called so he turned around and saw his mom and dad,his mother-in-law and Father-in-law running to where he was.

"Hyunjin what is happening where is my daughter??" "Is she okay?" His Mother and Father-in-law were asking kind of scared for what might to happening to their daughter. That when Hyunjin broke down and let out a loud sob"T-the nurses said that h-her pulse and heart rate were d-dropping...and t-that they were going t-to do an emergency c-section to get the b-baby out..." Hyunjin said stuttering and shaking an controllably. " shh honey it's okay to be okay don't worry she and the baby are going to be okay" his mother said calmly
All of them were scared especially Hyunjin's Mother and Father-in-law.

After a half hour they heard a cry for the room were Hyunjin's wife was.And then running around,yelling,and more baby cry's." QUICK SHE IS LOSING TO MUCH BLOOD" Hyunjin heart

dropped " L-losing b-blood?" Hyunjin thought gasping and sobbing could be heard..but Hyunjin didn't hear it his knees were weak he dropped to the floor.

Then the doctor came out with a baby in his arms. His face had a sad expression. Hyunjin looked at the doctor waiting for the answer of his wife was okay. " Are you Hwang Hyunjin?" The doctor ask with a sad voice." Y-yes I am" Hyunjin responded the doctor nodded" And are guy's the parents and in-laws of Hwang ____ " "Yes we are" the parents of ____ answered. The doctor sighed " well the baby is boy" The doctor said well look at the baby in his arms.The doctor handed Hyunjin the baby,Hyunjin carefully took the baby,He look down at the beautiful sleeping baby in his arms.He gave  a small smile.Unfortunately the smile didn't last a second.

"You're wife... She didn't make it...I'm sorry"

"W-what?"

Loud sobs could be heard from both parents and Hyunjin.The baby start to cry too
"S-shh...it okay honey... I'll take care of you don't worry" Said Hyunjin through sobs.

________

Hello you wonderful humans that might be reading this! I would like to thank you for read this first chapter of the book. And I hope you like so far!!

We'll see you next time. Bye 👋🏽