Eleven|Public announcement

Felix's POV
In the morning ( Itzy song >:)
(We love sassy Felix!)

So today I woke up with Hyunjin hugging my waist tightly. I was facing Kai, he is still sleep. I turn my body slowly so I don't wake up Hyunjin or Kai. I look at the clock in Hyunjin's room and see it's 5:48am, damn it's early. But I guess I have to get up before Kai wakes up. But first I have to wake up Hyunjin so he can move."Hyunjin..." I whisper."hm?" He hums quietly." Hyunjin... wake up please." I say still whispering." No it's to early..." He said half asleep and hugs me even more tighter.(😑 Felix's face rn) oh come on. I turn to face him completely... oh wow... his look handsome sleeping, don't get me wrong he is always Handsome. Wait what I'm I thinking... did I already fall for him?

I think I looked at him to long that he notices in his...sleep?(🤷🏻) "Take a picture baby it will last longer." Hyunjin said smiling and his eyes still closed."S-shut up!" I tell him, softly hitting his chest." Owww." He said dramatically. I giggle quietly so Kai doesn't wake up."Hyun you have to move. I need to leave before Kai wakes up." I say, and with that he finally opens his eyes. "Can't you stay until like 12:00pm?" I Hyunjin asked." No Hyunjin I already agreed to stay over night here with you." I say.

" And plus I also already agreed to hang out with a friend today at 9:30am." I tell him." You can come back later after you "hang out" with your friend right?" I asked kinda sounding mad..?" Why do I have to come back?" Now it my turn to ask questions." Because you I'm the CEO of Hwang Entertainment and Mom always makes announcements for everything that happens in my life to the public." He takes a pause." So my mom told me the we will make the announcement that we are getting married, the announcement will be outside of Hwang entertainment."

Well shit...

"Wait will there be cameras and news reporters?" I ask,nervous of the answer." Yes there will." He said, sounding bored." I don't like being on camera though..." I tell Hyunjin looking down." Well I'm sorry baby but we have no choice." Shit fuck.

"Alright I'll come back as soon as I finish hanging out with my friend!" " But first can I use your shower please and can you also get the heck up."I said as I try to get out of his grip." Wow someone is feisty this morning!" He said with a smirk as he got up. Finally...

I get up and walk over to were my bag is and pick it up and walk to the bathroom. I close the door and set my bag down. I turn on the shower and wait for it get warm, as soon as it got warm I took off my clothes and got in the shower and let my body and hair get wet before I start shampooing my hair, this shampoo help my hair be soft! After that I rinse my hair off, and after the shampoo is off my hair I put conditioner in my hair. Also helps in be soft and fluffy!
——————
Time skip because why not!
After Felix's shower

So I finish showering,I grab the towels that I used yesterday to dry myself. I wrap the towel around my waist and the other towel I wrap around my hair. I walk over to were my bag and see what dad packed me for clothes.
( Felix's options⬇️ I'm just to lazy to explain them)