Fourteen|After Party

𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕
**********
The wedding was quick,there was an after party if you will.It was mainly for the cake cutting and the family to celebrate the newlyweds.

There was music, food, games, and other stuff. It was fun...or well not really for the newlyweds if you will. Why you may ask? Well, it was awkward and Kai kept dragging Felix all over the place, not even his friends congratulated him yet that's how much time Felix was spending getting dragged around.

"Kai baby, why don't we sit down for a bit?" Felix asked his son. Of course his son isn't going to say no to his mom. So they went to sit down. As they were walking to go sit, Felix was looking for Hyunjin. He was talking to someone... a women' wow she looks expensive' Felix thought.

"Oh Hyunjin congratulations!" The women said.

"Thank you wonyoung." He said in a displeased tone."I must get back to my wife now, have fun." He said leaving quickly before wonyoung could say anything else.

"Hello wifey~" Hyunjin whispered in Felix's ear.That shocked Felix, he look calm on the outside but on the inside he was freaking out.

"Hello hubby!" He said surprisingly confidently as he turned towards Hyunjin.

Before the couple could say anything else their friends came over them.

"FELIX!!!!!" JISUNG CAME OVER RUNNING TO HIS BESTIE. "CONGRATULATIONS LOVELY" Jisung said, he was going to go in for a hug but Kai put out his tiny hands stopping Jisung from hugging Felix.

"Sorry about him, he became overprotective of felix ever since he met him." Hyunjin chuckled.

"Oh nah it's fine! Hi little guy I'm your uncle Jisung!" The squirrel put out his hand so the toddler could shake it. And surprisingly he did.

"Aww baby good job!" Felix said kissing Kai's cheeks while Kai was laughing.

"Anyways Lix, Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you!" Jisung said trying not to cry which was hard for him since he is so fucking happy for is twin.

"Thank you ji!" Felix said with a big smile on his face.

"Okay Han Jisung move it's our turn to congratulate Felix and Hyunjin" the puppy looking one said.

"Right sorry!" Jisung chuckling and moved aside.

Seungmin and Jeongin came up next. "Congratulations you guys!" I.n said with a smile."And if you hurt Felix just know your days are numbered." Seungmin warned.

" KIM SEUNGMIN!" Both Felix and Jeongin said.

"What?!? Me ,Minho hyung ,and channie hyung made a plan if Hyunjin hurt Felix." He said so calmly.Felix just sighed and mumbled "of course they did"

"Don't worry Felix is in good hands." Hyunjin told them. That made Felix a blushing mess.

"Good." Seungmin Said and then moved out of the way so the last three people could say something.

Those three people are Chan ,Minho, and Changbin.Minho was holding Chan's hand. Jisung saw it but did he say anything nope even though he was... a bit jealous so to say.

"Hello Hyunjin i believe we met before!" Minho extended his hand for Hyunjin to shake. Hyunjin accepted.

"I believe we have. Lee Minho right?" Hyunjin asked , pretending like he doesn't know his name properly. But he does they met a few weeks ago when he and Felix went to the mall.

"Yes that's me. Now Hyunjin listen carefully if you hurt him I will not be afraid to put you in an air fryer  for  180° and 20 minutes, I know I told you this before and I'm telling you this again." Minho pointed his finger at him while Chan was holding him back.

"Of course , I know like I told Seungmin , Felix is in good hands. I promise." Hyunjin putting up his arms.

"Good, good that's what I like to hear." Minho said with a smile. Next it was Chan and Changbin's turn.
"It's like what Minho said." Chan said. "Anyways! Congratulations Lixie and Hyunjin!" Chan continue, and turned to the toddler on Felix's lap."Hi Kai, how are you buddy?" He asked his nephew.

"I'm good uncle channie!" The toddler told him happily." Hi uncle binnie!!" He waved at Changbin. Of course his uncle binnie waved back and talked to him. "Hi Kai , you have gotten so big since last time I saw you." He said with a smile. "Yup I'm big and strong like you uncle!" The toddler said with a big smile. "That's good!" Changbin said.

***********
Still someone's POV

After a bit of talking with all of them the group left them to go dance. The couple has to go to, but they are going a bit later. So the newlyweds are talking for a bit before going to go dance.

"So 'hubby' when is your birthday?" Felix asked. He didn't know his birthday so he wanted to know." March 20. So 'wifey' when is yours?" The eldest asked with a smirk. "Mine is September 15." He said happily. "Ah I'll keep that in mind so I can get you a present." He said to his wife." Oh jinnie you don't have to, having Kai and you is more than enough!" Felix said while kissing both Kai's check and Hyunjin's as well.

"Well then-" Hyunjin got interrupted once again(🤭) "Felix, Hyunjin come dance!" Mrs. Hwang Said loudly. "Guess we have to go 'wifey'." Hyunjin chuckled. Hyunjin and Felix stood up, Hyunjin grabbed Felix's hand and Felix grabbed Kai's hand, and they started walking to the dance floor.

Did I mention that Hyunjin actually got twice to come to the wedding? Yup they are there, Felix didn't see when they got there if he was honest his wasn't paying attention to the music and another people there just his friends and his husband and child.

So when he hear twice start to sing as soon as they got to the dance floor his eyes were wide. They were singing like ooh-ahh. Hyunjin noticed how shocked Felix was."do you not like this baby?~" He asked. Felix snapped out of it and looked at Hyunjin. "Not like it? I LOVE THIS HYUNJIN THANK YOU!" He said excitedly and instantly gave him a hug and a kiss. Yup a kiss not on the cheek but on the lips.

It shocked Hyunjin but he did kiss back. He held Felix waist and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. Both of them pulled way at the same time to get some air. Felix as a blushing mess and he hid his face in Hyunjin's neck. "Aww did my Lixie get shy after the kiss?~" he said while rubbing Felix's hair. Felix just hit Hyunjin chest Not to hard though. Hyunjin just chuckled.

The toddler was just watching his parents. Some how not hitting or getting mad at his dad for touching his mom. But that's only for today since it's his parents special day.

The rest of the night they spent dance and talking and of course spending time with their son.

*************
1160 words

WHATS UP EVERYONE IM ALIVE AND CAME OUT WITH A NEW CHAPTER 😝

Anyways this story doesn't make any sense but I mean it's Wattpad soo 🤷

Y'all excited for the next chapter?

I been wanting to change the story's name since I feel like it's to long like " My new wife and my son's new mom" that's to fucking long😭. So like can y'all help a boy out and help me come up with a new title?

Anyways byeee and see you guys next time ( watch it be in a month or two😝)