Six|Mommy?

After Felix and Kai came back from playing in the castle.Felix had forgotten what Mrs.Hwang asked him.

Kai was clinging on to Felix not wanting to let go.
Felix also doesn't want to let go of Kai,he love the kid .who wouldn't love Kai?

"My parents own a flower shop near by.Do you want to go back with me?"Felix asked hoping that Mrs.Hwang and Hyunjin said yes.

"Oh of course Felix!"Mrs.Hwang was the first one to say yes. And of course had to follow Mrs.Hwang.

"Okay come on!"Felix started walking out of the park gates but Hyunjin said something so he turned around.

"Where are you going?"Hyunjin asked confused since the parking lot of the park was the other way.

"To my parents flower shop?"Felix said also confused because he remembered he told them.

"But the parking lot is this way." Hyunjin pointed to the parking lot.

"Oh."Felix looked down embarrassed "I don't have a car so I walk to the park for the shop and back." Felix said loud enough that Mrs.Hwang and Hyunjin heard.

"Oh I'm sorry I just assumed that you had a car in the parking lot!" Hyunjin apologized while bowed.

"Oh it's okay."Felix blushed for some reason he didn't even know himself.He just met Hyunjin,was he falling in love already?

"Mommy are yo okay?"Kai said look at Felix.Felix's eyes were wide so were Mrs.Hwang and Hyunjin's.

"Mommy?" Kai repeated,Hyunjin just stood there in shock his kid was already ready calling Felix "mommy" and they don't know if Felix actually wants to be Kai's mom.

"Y-yes baby?" Felix responded softly,Hyunjin was more shocked that Felix didn't say something like"oh Kai I'm not your mommy." Or something similar to that.

"Can yo be my mommy?mommy." Kai said and to Mrs.Hwang and Hyunjin we're getting more surprises left and right.

"O-oh of course baby! But ask your dada if he wants me to be your mommy."Felix said making Hyunjin's eyes wider if that was even possible at this point.

"Dada can mommy Lixie be my mommy?"Kai looked at Hyunjin with puppy dog eyes.

"We talk about this later Kai.Now let's go Felix's flower!" Mrs.Hwang said before Hyunjin could say anything.

"Come on Felix we can go in Hyunjin's car!"Mrs.Hwang said but before he could said that it's okay he could walk there.Hyunjin grabbed Felix's hand and started walking to the car.

Felix blushed that the action from the older.After they all got to the car Felix was going to handed Kai to Hyunjin but Kai didn't let go of him.

" Kai baby you need to go back in your car seat." Felix said softly,looking at Kai in his arms."bu mommy Kai-Kai doesn't want to!!" Kai whined and buried head little head in Felix's neck.

Felix looks at Hyunjin, a worried expression was on Felix's face."He normally isn't like this." Hyunjin said also wondering why his son didn't want to let go of Felix. Felix sighed and looked at Kai again"Kai honey? Can you please go in your car seat mommy only wants you to be safe and if you don't mommy is going to be worried about you."Felix said softly,Kai lifted his head and Felix."No mommy no worry about Kai-Kai.Kai will go in car seat!"

And with that Felix put Kai in the car seat and buckled Kai in and then kissed his forehead.Kai laughed at the action,Hyunjin just watched, a small smile appeared on his face."I think mom did a good job in choosing you Lee Felix."

—————————

Hello I'm back! I'm sorry for not updating yesterday I was tried.

But I'm back and with a new chapter! I want to thank everyone for the support and 181 reads!! I would never have thought my Hyunlix story would have a 181 reads but here we are! Again thank you so much!

We'll see you next bye! Love you all!