Ten|sleep baby

Hyunjin's POV

I was hugging Felix while he was in my lap. I just wanted to hug him forever... wait what i am I thinking, this marriage is just for Kai. A ringtone snapped me out of my thoughts. I look at Felix who stopped hugging Kai. So I let go of Felix so he can get his phone. He reached in his pocket and pulled out his phone. I looked at the phone and it said Channie Hyung 💕. Who the fuck is Channie?" Sorry Hyunjin I'm going outside to take this" Felix said taking Kai off his lap and putting him in mine. He picked up the call as he was walking out of the room."Hi Channie hyung!" Felix said before closing the door.

"Wher is mommy goin" Kai said looking up at me." Oh mommy is talking on the phone. But he will be back." I tell Kai who nodded. I hear Felix giggling and saying" Yes yes Chan love you too take care. See you tomorrow!" I look at the clock in my office and it says 6:45pm. I sigh I don't like that Chan guy, Felix comes in." Sorry about that, that was my friend." Felix said in a soft tone." It's fine." I say but I'm reality for me it's not fine. I pat my lap for him to sit. He walks over to me and picks up Kai and hesitates to sit, but ends up sitting. And puts Kai in his lap.

"Do you want to eat? The chefs are making dinner right about now." I tell Felix." Yes I do want to eat. But can we stay like this until dinner is ready?" Felix said while moving closer to me and putting his head on chest." S-sure." I say stuttering. Stop Hwang, why the fuck I'm I stuttering? Anyway I put my hand on his back to steady him. While I was doing that Kai was glaring at me. The fuck why is he glaring at me? I think." Mommy?" Kai said "Yes baby?" Felix said while looking at Kai." Can you hug Kai-Kai?" Kai said in a much more of a baby voice than he already has." Aw of course my baby! Come here!" Felix opening his arm for Kai to come closer. And of course Kai goes to Felix and hugs him.

Kai stuck is tongue out to me. I just stare at him, who in the fuck does he think he is? I tap Felix's shoulder." Hmm." " Kai just stuck his tongue at me." I say and Kai quickly stopped what he was doing and glared at me.Felix looked down at Kai who hid his face in Felix's chest."Kai you know that mean what you did to your daddy. Right?" Kai looked at Felix started to FAKE cry." M-mommy d-dada is wying! Kai-Kai never did tha!" Kai said 'crying' in Felix's chest."shh it's okay baby.I'm not mad at you."Felix said softly as he was rubbing Kai's back.

Felix was going to say something but we heard a bell, that meant that dinner was ready." Dinner is ready now let's go" I say to Felix who nodded and got up for my lap,he was holding Kai carefully. I got up and Felix grabbed my hand with his free hand." L-let's go." Felix said so I led the way to the dining room. We walk down stairs and then we walk to the dining room. We reach the dining room and I see mom and dad sitting down so I pull out a chair for Felix and motion for to sit down then I grab Kai and put him in the high chair,Then I pull out a chair for and sit next to Felix and Kai,All while I'm doing that Lia and other maid I don't know the name of,come in and put the food on the table.
—————
Felix's POV

I see Lia and other maid come in and they put the food on the table. Lia sends me a small and quick wave before she leaves. But the other maid doesn't leave."Enjoy! Oh it's ... nice to meet you." The maid said the"Enjoy" part in a friendly and sweet way but the other part she said kind of rudely. I don't like her already she gives me bitchy vibes. Well anyway she leaves and Hyunjin takes and seat next to me. I look at the food with wide eyes this shit looks fancy.it's beef Wellington and some traditional Korean dishes." Felix do you not like Beef Wellington? I can tell the chefs to make you something else!" Mrs.Hwang said looking at me." No no! I like Beef Wellington! My friend makes it all the time for me!
I tell Mrs.Hwang who nodded.

"So Felix tell us a little more about yourself!" Mr. Hwang asked sweetly." Um well I was born in Sydney,Australia!" I say"But me and my parents moved here to South Korea when I was 17years old." I say then I take a bite of the Beef Wellington,wow it so good~! " oh wow Felix! Do you have a Korean name?" Mrs.Hwang asked. I can see Hyunjin is looking at me curiously." Yea I do, it Lee Yongbok." My grandpa and Channie Hyung always called me that but I never liked it. That's until I arrived here and my friend started calling me "Yongbok, Yongbokkie.
——————
Time skip After dinner
Hyunjin's POV