Three|The search for a Mother

Mrs. Hwang's POV

So I was out in the town looking for the perfect person for my son to marry for the sake of my grandson.I talked to so many people but they weren't the perfect fit to be the mother of my grandson.

But then I saw a young male with blonde hair wearing a pink dress with a flower pattern. (Something like this)

He was playing with some children in the park

He was playing with some children in the park .I kept look him then a child fell and started crying,the blonde male instantly went to the child on the floor cry." Shhh it okay" The blonde said while rubbing the child's back to calm him down,after the child calmed down a bit the blonde took out a little first aid kit out of his bag.And started to put a bandaid on the child's little cut he had."see I told you it's okay!"The blonde said softly and smiling.The little boy quickly hugged him and the blonde hugged back,after the hug they went to go play with the other children.

"Hyunjin honey I think I found the perfect person to be little Kai's mom!" I said very excited to my son who was on the other line " already?" He ask not as excited as me. " Quite that attitude boy.And yes I'm going to go ask his name!"

"The person is a he? I thought you said you wanted a mother for Kai not another Father."

"Hyunjin gender does not matter if you are a mother or father!"

" okay okay I'm sorry just go ask his name"

"Okay I will call you later when I get his name.bye love you honey"

I didn't even wait for him to answer I hung up the call and went to go talk with the blonde.

"Hi I'm Jihyo,Hwang Jihyo and you are?"(the only name that popped into my head)

"I'm Felix,Lee Felix!"

"Nice to meet Felix"

"Nice to meet you too Mrs.Hwang!"Felix smiled:)

Well I have to get going Mrs.Hwang I'll see you around!

"Bye Felix see you around!"

"Hi can you to look up Lee Felix when you're done please give me the file please thank you!"

And after that I went home and told Hyunjin about the boy.
——————

Hello so I decided to make an update so you guys get two updates today!

I would like to thank you for 28 reads on the book! I'm so grateful for this!

We'll see next time bye love you all!