Thirteen|"Special"Day

1162 words

Four-ish weeks later (July 6) This story doesn't make that much sense...😻👍🏼 so Felix is 23 turning 24 😻👍🏼

Someone's POV

The wedding day arrived very quickly, and right now both Hyunjin and Felix are getting ready along with little Kai. All the groom's man( A/N I think that how it is spelled.) and bridesmaids are already and help the soon to be 'husband' and 'wife' get ready.

"Felix you look stunning!!!" The squirrel looking man said as he was walking in ." You really think so ji?" Felix said looking down at his dress." Of course! Would I ever lie to my best friend?" Jisung asked Felix. And Felix shook his head no.

"By the way! Have you seen Minho?" Jisung asked while looking around the room looking for the cat lover." He went to go see Channie hyung." The two maknae's said in union. The squirrel looking one frowned at what the maknae's said." Aw Hyung are you jealous~?" The puppy one teased the eldest in the room. "N-no..." Jisung said. "What ever you say Ji~" The maknae said walking over to Felix.

"Lix are you okay?" Jeongin said,putting his hands on Felix's shoulders." Y-yeah... I'm fine..." Felix said looking down at his hands." Felix I know that you're not feeling good. What's up?" Jeongin said still looking at Felix. Felix stayed quiet for a bit before throwing himself at Jeongin." I-i'm... j-just scared... and nervous." Felix said, wrapping his arms around Jeongin,and Jeongin did the same." Fe, it's going to be-" Before Jeongin could finish his sentence, he got cut off by a knock on the door.

"Can I come in?" The person behind the door said." Yeah." Said Seungmin. The mystery person came inside the room and closed the door behind him." Where were you Minho?" Jeongin said, rubbing Felix's back. "I was w-with Chan." Minho said quietly. Okay I would love to hear what you guys were doing. But Felix still needs are help." The sassy puppy one said. And they all nodded and rushed over to Felix and Jeongin and joined the hug.
——————
After calming Felix down and finishing getting him ready.

Someone's POV

Felix's parents were waiting outside of the room Felix was getting ready in. Both we're excited to see their son, and they knew that he would look so beautiful.

Minho opened the door and smiled at the couple and said." He's ready~" Was all Minho said before going back in the room and then coming back out, but this time he was holding Felix's hand with other others close behind them.

And both parents were right, their son looked so beautiful. The site of their son made them teary eyed. Felix saw that and quickly ran towards his parents and gave them a hug." Eomma,Appa... don't cry cause then I'm going to cry and I just got my makeup done..." Felix said with a pout on his pretty face.
(A/N don't think that he has a lot of makeup on his face. It light makeup.)

His parents chuckled at what he said." Oh Felix,look at you! You look beautiful my love~" Felix's mother said while holding back tears, as she put both of her hands on her son's cheeks." Honey... the ceremony will start soon my love. Are you ready?" Mrs. Lee asked her son. And her son nodded his head.

"Hyunjin and the guests are waiting so let's go!" Mrs. Lee said as she gave her son another hug.and then let go of her son and all of them walked outside.

*******************
Someone's POV

Hyunjin, his parents, and the few people that they invited( mostly Hyunjin's parents invited people) It was a beautiful day. The sun is shining 🌞.Everything is perfect ....Nah I'm kidding a bit, The perfect bit is a lie. Little Kai is crying wanting his mommy Felix, Hyunjin and his Parents trying to calm him down, The guests are sitting there awkwardly or bored or both!"The bride is here!!"

(A/N Felix's dress before I forget😼. Simple if you will 😽 and if you don't like it... to bad! 😼)

(Oh and Hyunjin as well 😼 nothing to fancy😽)

Everyone looks at the beginning of the aisle and see the bride

Everyone looks at the beginning of the aisle and see the bride. The music starts playing and Felix and his father are walking down the aisle to get were Hyunjin is...Is Felix nervous? Yes. How is Hyunjin feeling? Dazed for short... mesmerizing if you will. By the one and only Lee Felix or Hwang Felix soon.

Hyunjin is looking at his soon to be wife, he looks stunning in his eyes( and also in everyone's eyes). 'The dress fits him like a glove.So beautiful~' The soon to be husband thought of his bride. He was kinda shocked by what he was thinking.

Felix was getting closer and closer to the altar. Kai was still in Hyunjin's arms but managed to get out of his hold, and started running towards Felix. "Mommy!!" Kai cried hugging Felix's legs.

"Oh my love~" Felix said softly, as he bent down to Kai's level. He was caressing he cheek softly. Everyone was cooing and awing at them.

"How about we go to your daddy huh?" Felix asked softly,still caressing Kai's cheek softly. The toddler nodded slowly, sniffling a bit. With the nod he got from Kai, Felix picked him up and started walking to the altar again. But this time with Kai resting on his hip and his face buried in Felix's chest, and his Dad by his side...still.

Once he got to the altar his dad went to his wife. The Priest started." Dearly beloved we are gathered here today for the wedding of Hwang Hyunjin and Lee Felix." Felix looks at his mom and dad, they look they are going to cry. Oh how Felix wants to run to they a hug them.

" Okay now.Do you Hwang Hyunjin , take Lee Felix to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in matrimony, to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?"

"I Do" Felix can't turn back now Hyunjin already said he does.

" And now .Do you Lee Felix, take Hwang Hyunjin to be your lawfully wedded Husband , to live together in matrimony, to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?"

Felix looked at his parents, both shaking their head yes.

"I- I do"
————————-
WHATS UP LOVES

ITS BEEN A WHILE.
Things are good so I thought I should update. I have a feeling that I won't be updating in a good month 😻

Well tell me how you guys like todays update.

And see you next time BYE<3