Sixteen|Beautiful just Beautiful

Someone pov:
*************
Hyunjin picked up Kai so quickly and rushed out to his parents room. And told them to watch him for the rest of the day. And left.

He ran back quickly to his and Felix's room. Got inside and locked the door. And walked to the bed quickly and kissed Felix.

This kiss was different then the other kisses they shared this one was with passion yet it was a heated kiss. Felix was the first one to break the kiss.

"Hyunjin." He hesitated before continuing." Why were you crying earlier?" The blonde asked. The question was thrown at the raven haired. He was hesitant. But sat down and looked at his lap.

"Hey, you don't have to answer if your not comfortable to." Felix said putting his small hand on Hyunjin's face creasing it.

"No , no , I'll tell you it's time you now since your my wife now." Hyunjin pause before continuing." My first wife, Min hee,Kai's birth mother, she was my first love , the love of my life, my everything," he paused again." When we found out she was pregnant I was the happiest man alive." Hyunjin chuckled." As time went on her pregnancy got worse she was sick all the time, she had to stay on bed rest. And then the time came for Kai to be born. The best and worst day of my life. My son was born but Min hee died." Hyunjin started tearing up as well with Felix.

"That day she died I told myself I wasn't going to fall in love with someone, just her. So I focused on my son till my mother said that Kai should have a mother in his life. And that's were you came in. The moment I first saw you I took a liking to you. Since you treated my son well. Im sure Min hee sent you to me so I could love someone again. So thank you Felix for being the new love of my life. And starting a new chapter in my life." Hyunjin said kissing Felix's hand.

"Oh Hyunjin" Felix Said throwing himself at Hyunjin and kissing his whole face. "Thank you for telling me this."I know this is a lot for you to tell me He said, hugging Hyunjin." And I'm glad to start a new life with you and Kai. Thank you." Felix had a small smile.

"I'm glad I could get this off my chest." Hyunjin said cuddling into Felix. They just enjoyed cuddling each other. Hyunjin having his head on Felix's chest."You know we could have are honeymoon early. What do you say?" Hyunjin smirked. "Really? You literally just told me about your late wife and opened your heart to me and now you want to have sex? Damn Hwang Hyunjin." Felix rolled his eyes with a smile. "Well what do you expect you have that effect Hwang Felix." Hyunjin smirked

(A/N Fuck English i cant spell or know if it's the right word for the sentence. 😤)

"Well get ready my dear wife because today is going to be a long day~" the older said, attacking his wife's neck

"Hyunjin!~"
***************
(Sorry no smut for you guys yet 😭soon tho soon😝)

Someone's pov

Two months and three weeks later

Felix and Hyunjin's marriage has been getting better and better each day. Ever since the first time they had intimacy,the elder kept wanting more. Basically becoming a horny teenage.

"Pleaseeeeee felixxxx" the raven haired begged and begged wanting to have intimacy. "No Hyunjin not today." The blonde was getting ready. "Remember we said tha-" Felix suddenly felt nauseous. Putting his head on his stomach he ran to the bathroom, quickly emptying his stomach of the breakfast he had eaten earlier. This was the sixth day in a row he had been throwing up...

"Felix, I'm taking you the doctors. This is the sixth day in a row." Grabbing a tissue and wiping the blonde's mouth." Hyunjin I'm fine." The younger said getting up from the floor.

"No Felix you're not. You have been throwing up everything you've been eating. I'm taking you to the doctors." And with that Hyunjin picked up Felix bridal style, and brought him downstairs.

"Eomma, I'm taking Felix to the doctors can you take care of Kai please." Felix was fighting Hyunjin to put him down. But he didn't budge.

**********
At the doctors

"Mr.Hwang Felix?" A nurse called out. Both Hyunjin and Felix stood up." That's him." The elder pointed to his wife."oh hello! Alright you both can follow me back." The nurse lead the way. Felix didn't want to be here, He much rather be at home with his baby cuddled up.

"Okay so, what is the reason for your visit?" The nurse sat down next and waited for one of them to answer." He has been throwing up for six days now." The nurse wrote that down." Hyunjin I'm fine, I can just take some medicine at home." Felix said with a sigh.

"No Felix this isn't normal." Hyunjin turned to the nurse. "Can you run some tests please. I want to make sure he's okay." The nurse nodded."I'll just need some blood work Mr.Felix." The youngest nodded.

**********

"Hi I'm doctor Choi. Uh which one of you is Felix?" Hyunjin pointed at Felix." Oh okay sorry." He bowed and continued what he was saying." Okay so I have some good news! You don't have any virus or something like that." He paused for a second." And congratulations you're pregnant!"

"WHAT." The couple said in unison.

"Yup congratulations! Well I must be on my way. Have a good one!" The doctor left. Leaving the couple there speechless

The oldest was the first to break the silence." Felix oh my gosh." He started crying. "Hubby are you upset?" Felix said worried. He was happy the he was pregnant with Hyunjin's baby, but he thought hyunjin wasn't. "No baby, I'm really glad." He put his hands on Felix's face and kissed him. The breaking the kiss

"I'm crying tears of happiness baby." He hugged Felix tightly." I'm so happy hubby. A new addition to our family." Felix himself said to cry tears of happiness as well.

*************

Heyyy been a while huh😛

Thought I would update before the year end since there was only four(?) updates this year  so yeahhh 😝

Anyway happy holidays everyoneee♡︎