Five|W-what?

SOMEONES POV

"Will you be the mother of my grandson?"

"W-what?"Felix just sat there in shocked.Hyunjin and Kai were coming be over to were Mrs.Hwang and Felix were sitting.

"W-what do y-you mean be the m-mother of your g-grandson?" Felix asked stuttering.While also stood there as he hear what Felix had said.

"I want you to be the mother of my grandson!"Mrs.Hwang said proudly.Hyunjin on the other hand he thought that Felix might be weirded out by the question since they don't know each other well.

Felix was about to answer but Kai said something loudly.

"Dada who is that?He looks very pretty!" Kai who whisper loudly at his dad.

Felix instantly went to were Kai and Hyunjin where standing.He crouched down to Kai's level.Felix's eyes sparkled as he looked at the boy in front of him.

"Hello I'm Felix.And you are?" Felix smiled as he said that."I Kai! And this is my dada!"

Felix smiled softly"Well hello there Kai! And what is your dada's name?" Felix tilted his head slightly.

"His name is dada!"Kai said little did he know that was not his real name.

Felix got up to look at Hyunjin."Well hello Kai's dada! I'm Felix!".

"Hello Felix I'm Hyunjin!" Said look at Felix and then at his son who was looking at Felix waiting so he could play with him.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you!" After Felix said that he felt his arm being pulled slightly.

"Yes Kai?"he said softly.

"Can Felwx play with Kai-Kai?".

"Oh yes of course baby! Let's go!"

And with that they left to go play in the little castle the park has.

"I asked him already." Mrs.Hwang stated.

"I know I heard when Felix repeated what you said.

"I think he will say yes! I mean look at them!"

Hyunjin look were his son and Felix were.They do look happy playing.Hyunjin was hoping That Felix said yes.

——————

Okay hello beautiful humans that was too today's chapter! I might upload another chapter later maybe like at 8:00pm est
Today I'm not sure yet.

Oh also thank you so much for 111 reads! That means so much to me!

Well see you next time!
Love you all!