Twelve|Public announcement pt.2(mall time!)

5056 words so be prepared!

Hyunjin's POV

"W-what?!?"

Felix was shocked. I mean I get it, it's not everyday that someone tells you that they have connections with Jyp and you can meet Twice." Well do you want to meet them?" I asked Felix, he looked at me with the same shocked expression.But after a bit he answered." B-but aren't they b-busy?"he paused for a moment before looking at me and continuing." Since you know their schedules are very busy these days." He kept looking at me." Well I would ask Jyp and their manager if they can clear Twice's schedule for a day or two, so they can meet you and not be too tired!"

"Um I would really like to meet... but maybe... for the wedding?" He said, looking at me with puppy dog eyes. How the fuck could I not say no?" Sure. I'll ask Jyp if Twice can perform at the wedding!. And with what I said Felix looked as if he would explode with excitement, he looked so cute." Thank you so so much Hyunjin!! Can I hug you when we get to the mall?please~" he asked cutely. I'm not much of a skinship( oh yeah sure...) but with Felix and Kai I don't mind that much." Of course you can baby!" I think I saw Felix blushing slightly before he looked away.

Like a two minute later we arrived at the mall. And Felix lit up in excitement, and me? I'm don't really want to leave Felix with his friend...oh wait I know.( Hyunjin's face >:) rn)

Felix takes out his phone to what I think is text his friend or check the time.I take a little peek at Felix's phone as I 'stretch', and see the time on his phone and see it's 8:46am. Aren't they supposed meet at what 9:20 or something like that?" Hey Felix." "Hm? What's up!" I said turning around to face me." Aren't you and your friend supposed to meet 9:20 or something like that?" I asked him." Oh well I like to be early for meet up and things! " He is so cute I swear.(>^< hyun rn)"So are you going to just wait for him outside Or inside?" I asked Felix who was on his phone." Oh, I was going to wait inside for him! Since that's what I always do!" I said getting his things." Oh okay... well I need something from here so we could walk in together!" I don't really need anything from here but you.

"U-um, sure why not!" He said getting out, I followed him and also got out. Felix opens Kai's door and tries to get him out but stop him from getting Kai out." I got it! Don't worry." I say, and Felix just nods. I get Kai out of the car seat and tell him to wait, I walk over to the trunk and open it and get his stroller out, I close the trunk and start opening the stroller.( I think that's what it is called. And I really don't know how strollers work so yeah...🤷🏻)He quickly hopped in the stroller and try buckling him self but failed, so I bent down and buckled him. I started walk and I motioned Felix to follow me as we walked to get inside.
———————
Someone's POV

Hyunjin,Felix and Kai are walking into the mall, and Kai's eyes lit up with excitement." Dada, Mommy can we go in tha store? pwease!!" Kai whined at his parents." Which store buddy?" Hyunjin asked the small boy." That one!" The small boy said pointing his little chubby finger towards the store he wants to go. Hyunjin and Felix both chuckled a bit." Well what do you think Felix?" Hyunjin asked Felix." Of course! Let's go!" And with the that the little family walked off to go to the store.

The store that Kai wanted to go to was a store toy store. It was cute on the inside. Felix and Kai were both excited, even hyunjin was a little bit excited, he himself doesn't know why he is excited.
(The toy 🧸 store⬇️)