Seven|Okay i except!

In the car
Hyunjin's POV

So we where driving to Felix's parents flower shop.
Felix is in the back seat with Kai he wanted Felix to sit we him.I mean my mom could sit with Him,but no he chose Felix,I kinda wanted Felix to sit up here with me but whatever.(Someone jealous >:)

Felix was play with Kai, he was tickling Kai while laughing and Felix smiled, I love seeing them playing it's so cute.I think I looked to long at Felix and Kai because mom said" Boy you better look at the road because I don't want to die yet!". As soon as she said that Felix looked up at me and saw me looking at him and Kai,he looked way quickly. And I think he blushed slightly?

Felix said that the shop was in the middle of Choi's
Chicken and Yang and jewelry. Soon we arrived at the shop,Felix quickly got out and then went on the other side to get Kai out.Then me and my mom got out and waited for Felix to get Kai.As soon as Kai got out of his car seat he clung on to Felix, I had a frown on my face. I want to be like Kai and hug and cling to Felix, wait what am I thinking I don't know know him well enough!
————
Felix's POV

So we were walking in my parents flower shop the little bell that was hanging above the door rang and my mom with out turning around said sweetly"Welcome to Flowers an-". She turned as she was going to say the name of the shop.

"Felix honey!!" She said walking to me and then stop as she looked at Kai in my arm ,Kai instantly buried his face in my neck and hugged me tighter.

"Mom this is Mrs.Hwang and her Son Hyunjin!" I said."And this is Kai an-" I was going to continue but Hyunjin interrupted me."And the boy Felix is holding is my son Kai-woo".I thought Kai was just his name,I didn't it was Kai-woo.

"Oh hello I'm Soyeon,Lee Soyeon! Nice to meet you all!" Mom nicely walking to them and shaking their hands and bowed. They shook her hand and bowed as well."Mrs.Lee can we talk about something please?"Mrs.Hwang said mom nodded and motion Mrs. Hwang to follow her.

So me and Hyunjin and Kai were left alone.I was going to get some Chairs so me and Hyunjin could sit." Hyunjin can you take Kai so I can get some chair's please?" I said softly" of course." I was going to give Kai to Hyunjin but he clung more than he already was to me and didn't let me go.Hyunjin noticed and said"Kai your mommy has to go get some chair's so can you let go for a few seconds please? He will be back."Kai nodded and slowly stopped cling on so I gave Kai to Hyunjin and quickly went to get some chairs for us.

I came back with some chairs and then I saw the Hyunjin and Kai weren't alone in the store anymore.
"JI" I said when I saw Jisung and quickly walked over to him. Placed down the chairs next to Hyunjin and Kai and ran to Jisung and hugged him tightly.
"Jisung what are you doing here?" I asked separating from the hug."Well I'm here to visit you because I know you always come back for the park around this time!"Jisung said excitedly. "And who is that?" He whispered,"oh,Jisung meet Hyunjin and Kai,Hyunjin,Kai meet Jisung!".

"Hello I'm Hyunjin. And this is my son Kai." Hyunjin said sounding kinda.. mad?" Hi I'm Jisung,Felix's soulmate!"Jisung said I was expecting he would say that."His always saids that don't believe him." I say. I saw Jisung pouting, he was going to say something but his phone vibrates and he looks at it and then tells me" Sorry Lixie I have to go now. See you later soulmate! And bye Hyunjin and Kai!" After that he runs out of the shop.

"Sorry about him he is one of my best friends. He like to call me his"soulmate" since we are born a day apart."I say and walk over to Hyunjin and Kai."It's fine." He said still with a maddish tone. I hugged him and he froze,I took a bit him a bit to hug me back it was a bit hard for to hug me with one hand. Hyunjin is taller than me by 8cm but I feel so small in his arm.

After the hug me and Hyunjin talked for a while.Kai had fallen asleep in Hyunjin's arms. I don't know how much time.When I heard footsteps and Mrs.Hwang and mom laughing,and dad in the back. Wait...when did dad get here? "Dad!" I said walked over and hugged him."Hi Felix! How are you honey?"he asked,hugging me back. "I'm good dad! Oh come meet Hyunjin and his son!"Said pulling dad to were Hyunjin and sleeping Kai were."Hello Mr.Lee it's nice to meet you!"Hyunjin bowed carefully since he still has Kai in his arms." Well hello Hyunjin! And I assume that Kai?"dad said,pointing at Kai."Yes this is my son Kai-woo".
Dad waved a little not wanting to wake Kai up.

"Felix,Hyunjin come here please." Mrs.Hwang said.Me and Hyunjin walked over to mom and Mrs.Hwang,dad walked over to where mom was.
"So Felix you know the question I asked you in thepark earlier today?"

Oh shit.

"...Yes."

"I want you to be my grandson's mother and marry Hyunjin so you can be Kai's mother." Mrs.Hwang said so clearly."I all ready talked with your parents about this, and they agreed too it.Now you just have to agreed too, you don't have to if you don't want to!"

Look at Kai and Hyunjin.Hyunjin was looking at me wait for my answer.I looked a Kai only he asked me to be his mother already,And I also want to be his Mother. But marrying Hyunjin I don't even know him well enough. After a bit of deciding.

" Okay I except!" I said, look at Hyunjin while smiling who is looking at me with wide eyes. Then I look at my parents and they are smiling,then I look at Mrs.Hwang she is also smiling wide.

"Thank you Felix! We will plan the wedding as soon as possible okay? Just how you and Hyunjin want it"

I nod.I can't believe I'm getting married. And already have a child!

——————————
Okay that was today's chapter it longer then usual but I hope you all enjoy it!let me know if you all are enjoying the story so far!

And thank you for 255 reads! I genuinely appreciate it! Hope you all are prepared for me to thank you all in future chapters as well!

We'll see you next time! Love you all!