Chapter 12

Xiaoya ran to the front and saw a clear stream, she suddenly got interested and wanted to take a bath, and the stream was crystal clear and not deep. After seeing that there was no one around, she put the beast The leather jacket slowly took off...

    wow... so cool! The bones of the whole body felt lighter after soaking in the water, and the tiredness accumulated these days was relieved! Xiaoya washed her body first, and then she played with water in the river. She was so relaxed that she was surrounded by laughter like Yinling. -

    She didn't notice a blue shadow staring at her.

    Just when Xiaoya was about to go ashore, with a bang, something flew towards her. When Xiaoya regained her senses, she felt that her body was entangled by a cold object.

    Xiaoya turned her head and looked! A huge snake head spit out snake letters "hissing" against her face.

    Xiaoya instinctively screamed, and after a while she saw the figure of Bruce rushing towards her, Xiaoya was frightened and hurriedly called for help "Blu! Help me!"

    I saw Blu hurriedly said to the big snake, "Sana! Do you want to scare the little female?"

    Ah? Sana? Orochi? Is the serpent Sana?

    Thinking of this, Xiaoya's nervous heart suddenly relaxed, since it's an orc Sana, then he will definitely not hurt her.

    Although the big snake is Sana, seeing his big green eyes staring at her still makes Xiaoya a little scared, she said with trembling lips: "Hi...you...hello, I'm Xiaoya, you Can you let me go first?"

    He looked at Xiaoya for a while, then slowly let go of the snake body that was entangling her, flew to Blu and turned into a human figure.

    Green hair draped over her shoulders, bronze complexion, the same height as Iris, her dark red lips slightly raised, a pair of green evil eyes staring straight at Xiaoya, her eyes shining with fiery heat Light!

    barbarian? Why are you looking at her like this? And Bruce, who actually got a nosebleed! Reflexively looking down at himself "Ah!!!"

    It turned out that she was still naked! Just looking at Sana, I don't even know what I'm wearing yet! What a shame! Xiaoya scolded herself in her heart, and hurriedly put the animal skin coat on her body.

    Thinking that she was seen naked by two big men just now, she was so ashamed that she could not wait to find a place to crawl in!

    When Bruce came back to his senses, his face was very hot, and his face that was not white was now black and red.

    And Sana's eyes were full of interest: Oh! A perfect and unique little female.

    If the patriarch asked him to come back and say that Iris brought back a former female, he might still be hanging out in the forest now. He happened to come back today and saw such a sultry scene.

    He saw it What? The snow-white body is not like the bronze color of the orcs here, it is as dazzling as the snow on the top of the mountain! The long black hair scattered down her back, which made her white skin and petite body even more visible. I really wanted people to hug her tightly and love her, especially the two white snow balls on her chest. , Under the flushing of the river water, it becomes more and more crystal clear! I really wanted to put it in my mouth and tease it back and forth.

    I couldn't help this temptation. He quickly wrapped around her and let himself feel her delicate skin, but he didn't expect to scare the little female! Seeing her terrified appearance, she was very distressed. She intuitively didn't want her to be afraid of herself, so she let go.

    "That... I'll go back first!" After such an embarrassing incident, Xiaoya was really embarrassed to stay here, so she ran back.

    Looking at Xiaoya's back, Sana's eyes showed an inevitable ray of light. After seeing it, Bru thought to himself: Is he too? Yes, who doesn't want to have a female like Xiaoya? Don't you think about it yourself? ...