Chapter 17

More than a month has passed. Iris and Sana did not tell the patriarch about Xiaoya, which made Xiaoya secretly relieved. She didn’t want to make extra troubles, and they felt it was unnecessary, and they didn’t want Xiaoya. What is Ya worried about, but she has been loving and doting on her since then...

    Xiaoya suddenly had her period, but unfortunately, there are no sanitary napkins here, only animal skins are used to pad the bottom, fortunately the plush The velvet hides are also very comfortable to padded. As long as you wash the dirty hides, wait for them to dry, and then use them again. There are three or four small hides that can be washed back and forth.

    Xiaoya has nothing to do all day, and she also enjoys the extra care of the orcs. She feels that she should share something for them, and it can be considered to pass the time for herself!

    So, Xiaoya decided to go outside with the orcs to collect medicinal herbs. At first, they strongly disagreed. Since they were going to start storing food for winter, they could not accompany her. They were afraid of encountering danger outside, and they felt sorry for her.

    In the end, she couldn't resist her stalker, so she agreed with thousands of instructions. She happily carried the rattan basket on her back and walked into the forest with

    the orcs. It's all hunted, so there's no danger, you can come here casually, but there are a lot of stabs on the road, and there are all small wounds on the calves. All the other orcs lowered their heads to look for a medicinal herb that looked like a bacterial mushroom, so they followed their example and began to look for and collect them.

    Suddenly, she saw that there seemed to be a lot of bees in front of her, and she walked over curiously to see that it was a large The honeycomb, and a glittering white liquid flowed out from the honeycomb, her eyes lit up!

    It's honey! Thick and sweet honey! Xiaoya sneered at the honeycomb.

    I saw that she was holding a lot of twigs and damp moss leaves under the honeycomb, and set the twigs on fire first, because this orc tribe is using a kind of stone-like thing to rub each other on fire, so, Usually, Xiaoya will take it with her wherever she goes, just in case of emergency. She calls it flint. Then Xiaoya was covering it with moss and leaves.

    In an instant, thick smoke rolled out, and there was a pungent smell in the lit branches. Xiaoya didn't know it at first. , her eyes kept weeping, but it was also because of this time that she knew that this plant could be used to smoke insects, because after every time the house was smoked with its smoke, there would be no insects infested for several days, but , this is all in the future.

    The thick smoked bees staggered and flew around like drinking wine, making a mess. It was really unbearable to be smoked. They couldn't fly. All the bees fell on the fire. , After a while, when the smoke slowly dissipated, the bees were almost dead. Xiaoya walked over and hugged the honeycomb in her arms. She looked at the honey in the honeycomb with a satisfied smile on the corner of her mouth, and then turned around. Go to the orcs in the distance.

    When the sun was about to set, Xiaoya followed the orcs back to the tribe.

    She hurried back to her stone house, which had been reorganized by her. The gorgeous animal skins were laid flat on the stone bed, two smooth and flat large stones were leaning against the wall, and a shorter one was placed on top of it. Brand new rattan basket with my white shirt and jeans in it.

    The taller one is like a small stone table, with ceramic cups holding water and my porcelain bowls and spoons on it, especially a thin and tall bamboo tube with a few beautiful pheasant feathers inserted in it. The sketches are painted with the juice of leaves and petals pounded on the branches. The lines are simple and bright, simple and beautiful, and the pheasant feathers and gorgeous animal skins complement each other and look extremely beautiful.

    Xiaoya put the honey in the honeycomb in a big bamboo tube. Haha, it's quite a lot. Half of it is used to spread the honey on the skin when roasting the meat. The taste must be very fragrant! The other half will be used for facial modeling. . .

    hey-hey! Everyone has a love for beauty, not to mention her as a woman.

    Besides, who doesn't want to be more beautiful in front of the person they like...