Chapter 24

Flattening the strangeness of his lower body, he raised his eyes and glared at Sa Na that coquettishly.

    Sana was stared at by her affectionate and sleeved eyes, and the lust that had just been suppressed was almost picked up by her again!

    no! I can't stay here, otherwise, I won't be able to control what happens to her for a while.

    "Well, I have something to do. I'll go first, and I'll come to you next time!" He strode out with a trace of embarrassment.

    Xiaoya looked at Sana's urgent back, with a smile in her eyes, but a warm current flashed in her heart. Are you afraid of hurting her again?

    ...

    The days go by, it has been several months since Xiaoya came to this continent. Iris and Sana are all preparing food for the winter, and they have to go to the forest to hunt more prey every day. On

    this day, Xiaoya stayed in the house alone, because they were all out hunting, she felt bored and wanted to go to the patriarch's house for a while, then got up and ran towards the patriarch's house.

    strangeness? No one around?

    His eyes glanced around and there was no orc.

    Just as I was about to turn around and go back, I caught sight of something out of the corner of my eye. I walked over and saw that the purple ones were five fruits that were very similar to grapes. I smelled them, but they didn't smell like grapes. smell the aroma.

    He picked up one near his lips and opened his mouth to take a bite, um... It's delicious, sweet and fragrant, very delicious! The

    old man will really enjoy it! Eat something so delicious.

    Why didn't Iris get this thing for her to eat? Forget it, don't want to, let's go back first! Holding the remaining purple fruit in his hand, he stepped out of the house and walked back.

    ...

    Today, Iris, Sanaburu and some male orcs were hunting in the forest to prepare food for winter, but unfortunately, they encountered a unicorn here.

    It is more than ten meters high, with thick limbs and a head like a dinosaur. It has a one-meter-long horn on its nose, and its whole body is covered with hard lamellae. There are countless orcs, because of the hard Lin piece on its body, any attack is useless to it, and the unicorn is not an attack on the orcs.

    Whenever the orcs store winter food, it will appear, not only robbing the prey captured by the orcs, but also eating the orcs. Because of its appearance, the patriarch Yasser will also follow it today to deal with it. Can't hurt it, is it going to take half of this year's prey again? In the past, I could only stay a little after working hard with it. What should I do this year?

    Patriarch Arthur thought with a headache.

    Forget it, go back to discuss first, and then clean it up later, and just like this, the orcs returned to the tribe.

    When Patriarch Arthur returned to his room, he was thinking about how to deal with the monster. Suddenly, he found that the love fruits prepared for the female beast were gone. Where did they go? He searched for a long time, but couldn't find it, so he went to pick it again.

    He never thought that those few love fruits were eaten by Xiaoya, and he didn't know that Xiaoya was an adult, and that love fruits only occurred to adult females.

    When Iris came in, I saw Xiaoya writhing on the bed, what happened to her? What's wrong with hurriedly striding over and raising her body to check?

    Xiao Ya felt that her body was very hot, very hot, and there was a strange feeling in her body that made her writhe back and forth. She didn't know what was wrong with her, but she felt very uncomfortable. Suddenly, something cold touched her. Hold on tightly, it's so cold, so comfortable, she instinctively gets closer to the icy coldness, and wants to absorb more coolness, it's not enough! Still not enough! She wanted so much...

When Iris was examining her, she hugged her arm tightly, and she kept leaning into his arms. He could have controlled his desires very well. But facing the person he loves, he really can't control it, that extraordinarily soft body is close to him, and the scent of her body enters his nose, which makes his fiery push the top of the animal skin.