Chapter 35

Iris saw Xiaoya's weak and boneless hand holding his huge body, because his 'brother' was abnormally thick, she could only hold a small half of it with her hand, even so, he still trembled!

    As the weak and boneless little hand moved up and down, his last trace of reason also completely collapsed, and he could only sway back and forth in the little hand by instinct!

    Sa Na felt that he was about to be burned by the heat in his body! The strangeness of his whole body gathered on the huge body of his lower body, making a certain part of his lower body about to explode. At this moment, a soft thing wrapped his huge body, and he only felt a burst of blood in his brain, a huge pleasure. captured him! As the pleasure became stronger and stronger, his whole body was shaking uncontrollably.

    Xiaoya's hands are a little numb, even so she can't stop! Grit your teeth! When their expressions were the most excited, they knew it was time, so the movements on both hands became faster and faster, until they were sprayed with turbidity...

    After Xiaoya wiped her hands clean, she lay powerlessly on the ground. On the kang, gasping for breath, she glanced at the two beasts who had finished venting. She was very sleepy and her wrists were sore, so she closed her eyes and fell asleep...

    At dawn, Iris and Sana woke up. When Sana saw his naked body and looked at Xiaoya who was still sleeping, surprise flashed in his green eyes, what happened to him last night? He just remembered that his body was very hot and uncomfortable. He knew that it was only during the estrus period, but... Isn't it time yet? As his body became more and more hot, he gradually couldn't control himself, and later he didn't know, didn't he? He gave Xiaoya...

    Yiles woke up and swept his golden eyes, remembering what happened last night, he looked at Xiaoya, his golden eyes were full of tenderness, he wanted Xiaoya to leave them alone and let her Dodging herself, she didn't expect that she would be concerned about their feelings. Thinking of this, Iris' golden eyes were even more gentle.

    Then, seeing the complicated emotions in Sana's eyes, he already understood what he was thinking, "Don't worry, you didn't hurt Xiaoya."

    "Really?" Sana couldn't believe it and looked at him.

    "Well" Iris told Gen Sana what happened last night...

    "I didn't expect Xiaoya to do this." Sana said with a sigh.

    "Yeah, she really takes care of us."

    When Xiaoya woke up, she met the tender and boring eyes of the two of them and smiled "Good morning!"

    Then she smiled embarrassedly "I'm hungry...

    Iris and Sana looked at each other and smiled, and Sana looked at her dotingly. "It's ready, just wait for you to wake up." He put

    the boiled broth in front of her and sat down. Next to her, she was feeding her spoonfuls. At this moment, Xiaoya's heart felt like she had been wiped with honey. He was really a good man...

    At noon, Xiaoya walked alone to the place where the pheasants were kept. When she got to the chicken farm, the pheasants made the house jump, and the whole house was full of fallen chicken feathers. She looked at the colorful chicken feathers and thought, if you take it back and make a cloak, definitely nice! She asked the orcs in charge to pick up all the feathers and save them for later use.

    and many more!

    Chicken feathers can also be used as quills, to squeeze out juice from dark-colored plants or fruits, isn't it ready-made ink? Ha ha! She is so smart!

    Suddenly, she found a pile of white things in the corner, approached it, pulled the weeds away, and saw what it was! !

    egg! !

    This is good, not only can you eat ready-made wild mountain chicken, you can also eat fresh eggs! Xiaoya was so excited! Later, she must take it back and cook it for Iris and Sana, so that they can also taste this delicious food, because they have only eaten meat since they were children, and if they taste the deliciousness of eggs, they will definitely like it!