Chapter 83

Xiaoya thought quickly in her heart that it would be better to sneak away while it was still sleeping. She moved her body lightly and quietly stepped back step by step, while noticing whether the leopard woke up, she stepped back carefully. Then, when she was some distance away from it, Xiaoya turned around abruptly, exerted her strength, and Sayazi ran wildly, for fear of running slowly.

    In fact, when Xiaoya just stepped back, he had already woken up, just wanted to tease the prey, and the moment Xiaoya turned around and ran away, the flame opened his eyes.

    That's right! The red-haired beast dozing here is fire!

    I saw him stand up from the ground in a hurry, glanced ahead, stretched his front legs forward, kicked his hind legs back, and quickly jumped out in the direction of Xiaoya.

    Xiaoya seemed to hear a rustling voice behind her while she was running, so she reflexively looked back.

    Omg! The leopard chased after her and had already pounced on her!

    She only felt that she was crushed to the ground by a violent force, and she looked up and met a pair of dazzling red eyes like flames.

    What made her even more incredible was that there was ecstasy flashing in these red eyes!

    After the flame knocked down the fleeing prey in front, when she saw her face, she was surprised and happy! Original female! Isn't this the original female that was taken away by Sana? I thought I would never see her again, but I didn't expect to see her again!

    He will never let her go again this time!

    He walked away from Xiaoya, instantly transformed into a human figure, took a step forward and hugged her tightly, not letting her go anymore.

    When Xiaoya was immersed in the eyes of the beast, how could she have such a humanized expression, suddenly, the leopard turned into a man with red hair and red eyes in a strange way, and the man didn't even wear clothes , just holding her naked in his arms, Xiaoya, who couldn't stand the series of blows, rolled her eyes and finally fainted.

    Seeing that the little female in her arms was paralyzed, the flame looked down, wondering why the person who was awake just now fell down all of a sudden?

    After thinking about it, he thought she was sick, so he picked her up and ran to the small tribe quickly.

    When Suo Yan found the person that the flame was holding, he was really surprised for a while. Didn't he hear that the original female of Utopia disappeared inexplicably? Why was it brought back by the flames? After asking Huoyan the cause of the matter, Suo Yan thought for a long time before saying: "No matter how she appeared here, she will be a female in our small tribe in the future! However, this matter must not let foreigners The orc knows, otherwise it will be troublesome."

    "Well, I think so too, by the way, why did she faint? Is she sick?" When he came in, he put Xiaoya on the stone bed , looking at Xiaoya with her eyes closed, the flame asked with a frown.

    Suo Yan walked over and probed Xiaoya's body, but found no signs of illness, shook his head and said, "It should be fine, I think she must have fainted due to exhaustion."

    Where has this little female been for more than a year? Survive? I'm afraid he has traveled a long way to get here, thinking that she may have suffered a lot on the road, he couldn't help but feel distressed.

    Huoyan felt relieved when he heard the words. Fortunately, she was fine. Thinking that from now on, she would stay here, seeing her every day and talking to her, he was very satisfied.