Chapter 65

"Go back." Xiaoya stood up and forced a smile at him and explained to him.

    "What's wrong with you? Cried? Feather Yi saw the tears on her face with sharp eyes, and raised his hand to caress her cheek.

    "Go back first, go back and talk about it." Xiaoya wants to go back first and let them help find the dark together.

    "Well," Feather Yi took Xiaoya Holding her in her arms, she spread her wings into the air, and flew towards the tribe.

    ...

    After returning to the tribe, Iris and the others had already returned home and waited for her, and the beast-shaped Ino quickly rushed to Xiaoya's body. As her body grew, she almost fell to the ground with this blow, and Eno turned into that two- or three-year-old baby in her arms, her head resting on her cheek, and her mouth was calling her mother.

    Xiaoya Kissed his forehead, coaxed him, hugged him, walked into the house first, sat on the stone bench, and let the husbands who had been following her come in and watched her sit down, and they were puzzled. Under his eyes, he told them what happened today. After a

    while

    , Iris said: "It turns out that he has been hiding in the back mountain looking for food, but we don't know."

    "That is, I said why can't we see him eating Anything,     it turns out that he only sucks blood.” Sana leaned against the wall lazily, spat out the branch he was biting in his mouth, and suddenly realized.

    Feather remained silent, and he didn’t know what he was thinking.

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have treated him like that, will you help me find him back? With a face full of regrets, Xiaoya said eagerly to several people.

    "Don't you think you care too much about him?" Feather Wing ,

    who had not spoken all the time, expressed the thoughts of the other men.

    "..."

    Xiaoya bowed her head and fell silent, she didn't know how to answer, she had to clarify her feelings towards Yin, whether it was for sympathy or for...

    Looking at Xiaoya who bowed her head silently, several people looked at each other tacitly, and they already had the answer in their hearts.

    It has been several days, and since the day she left, Xiaoya has never come back. Xiaoya asked Yilais and others to search for a lot of places, but they couldn’t find it, and they couldn’t even find any traces of darkness. Xiaoya felt more and more

    lost day by day. , his face became more and more gloomy, and the self-blame in his heart and some inexplicable factor gradually spread.

    She looked at the distant sky, did he really not come back? Never forgive her? Never see her again? Or have you forgotten her? Thinking of this, Xiaoya felt bitter as if she had knocked over a potion. Thinking that he would forget her, her heart throbbed faintly.

    She suddenly found out that her sympathy for An has turned from sympathy at the beginning to a liking unconsciously, right! She liked it. She gradually developed a love for the orc who wanted to suck blood for a living. Now that she figured it out, even if she knew that he was a blood sucking monster, she still liked it. She also remembered the way An usually looked at her. Maybe he had that kind of affection for her for a long time, but she didn't know it. Then he must have felt so uncomfortable when he was rejected by the person he liked. Thinking of this, Xiaoya suddenly resented herself.

    Her orc husbands were also very worried when they saw Xiaoya like this, so they expanded the scope of searching for the dark, in order to find the dark earlier, although they didn't want to share Xiaoya with them any more, However, they really don't want to see Xiaoya sad, as long as she can regain her former happiness, what's the grief in her heart?

    If Xiaoya is not happy, what's the use of tying her by her side?

    It will only make everyone uncomfortable. It is better for everyone to live happily together and live happily.