Chapter 115

On the beach, she stared at the sea in front of her without moving, her curved eyebrows slightly twisted, her pink lips pursed tightly, as if she was thinking about something, she suddenly sighed, looking a little sad.

After staying on this island for several days, I don't know what happened to Hailan and Haier, whether their injuries are better, and Sana, he doesn't know what's going on now, he would have let Hailan and the others take care of him Bringing this here, it is good to have someone to take care of, thinking of this is another sigh.

"Gulu~"

He rubbed his stomach and looked up at the sun. Is it already noon?

These days, she eats either wild fruits in the forest or sea shells picked from the sea. Because she is afraid of encountering danger, Xiaoya just looks for food in shallower places with beads in her head. Except for sea shells, there are fish in the sea. She couldn't catch them, they swam very fast, so she could only eat some sea shells to maintain her strength.

Get up from the beach and get ready to refuel your tummy.

"Xiaoya!"

Hearing someone calling her, he looked back and saw Hailan and Haier parked at the seaside, waving to her, hurried over, and said, "Is it better?" After that, looked at Haier .

I saw Haier smile for the first time, his eyes were no longer cold as before, but filled with a touch of happiness, and the gentle smile on the corner of his mouth showed that he was not generally happy.

Xiaoya looked at him in amazement, blinked, blinked again, it was indeed Haier, why did she suddenly change her sex?

As if seeing Xiaoya's doubts, Hai Lan smiled and said: "What? Do you think he is different?"

Xiaoya nodded again and again and said, "He... hurt his brain?"

Could it be because the injury was too severe, It affects the brain, so when his body is cured, something goes wrong with his brain? lead to personality changes?

"Puchi"

Hai Lan couldn't hold back her joy, while Haier's mouth twitched, and three black lines were pulled down from the door of her head.

"Why, isn't it? Then why would he be different from before? It's so abnormal, with a smile in his eyes and a grin in his mouth." Xiaoya was depressed. Isn't she just guessing, so funny?

"I'm very happy now."

Haier suddenly said such a sentence, looking at Hai Lan sideways, the blue eyes were full of love, and Hai Lan's figure in the entire pupil.

Hai Lan turned her head to meet a pair of sea-like eyes, and the tenderness in those blue eyes seemed to be a net, gently wrapping Hai Lan, causing him to sink into the net and unable to extricate himself, and did not want to escape.

"Cough!"

Looking at the two mermaids in front of her, she understood no matter what, Xiaoya didn't mean to interrupt them, but, she was stuck here like a light bulb, always a little awkward. Unable to hold back, he coughed lightly.

Hailan's face rose a blush, and his beautiful appearance was even more dreamy. He lowered his head, embarrassed to look at Xiaoya's ambiguous eyes.

Seeing Hai Lan's shy appearance, Haier's smile widened a bit.

"Hehe, congratulations! You can be together forever!" Looking at Hai Lan, who was shy, she turned her attention to Haier, who was always smiling.

Unexpectedly, as soon as Xiaoya's words fell, sadness appeared on Hailan and Haier's faces.

"You...what's the matter?"

Did she say something wrong? Why did the two mermaids who were still smiling sweetly suddenly become sad.

The child becomes frowning?

"You don't know, father won't allow it, this is a taboo in the sea clan!" Hai Lan sighed faintly and said helplessly.

"Big taboo? Why?"

Could it be similar to the modern one, but because they are brothers and they are both males, they can't be together? Then the two of them are too pitiful. Two people who clearly love each other can't be together. It's such a helpless and sad thing.

"As early as more than five hundred years ago, our mermaid ancestors fell in love with mermaids of the same gender. They broke through all worldliness and only wished to stay together. However, the mermaids in the clan couldn't accept this kind of bizarre thing. I disagree with the occurrence of deformed feelings, so I just broke up the two mermaids. Then one day, one of the male mermaids sprinkled poison in the water in order to take revenge on the clan. This poison almost wiped out the entire clan of mermaids. When the poison was finally stopped, more than half of the mermaids died, leaving only a small number of races. Since then, there has been a rule in the race that homosexual love is absolutely not allowed! If you find such a situation, That will be hanged."

The more he spoke, the more desperate he became. Those crystal clear eyes were full of sadness, and the loneliness at the corner of his mouth became more and more bitter, as if it contained bitter water. Endured the torment day and night.

"Even if it's  death... we have to die together." Haier's eyes flashed with determination, as if he didn't care about anything, as long as he was with his beloved, it was the happiest thing in the world.

Xiaoya was silent. After listening to Hailan's story, her heart was also astringent. She felt sad for Hailan and the others, but the two who were clearly in love with each other were forced to be together by family rules. How desperate they must be, want to comfort them They, but they don't know how to say it, what can she say? Do you want to tell them to run away and elope? However, this is the sea, no matter how far they run, they can't get out of the sea, and they can't survive on land, and they really have nowhere to go.

Besides, do you want to hide it for the rest of your life? Not to mention that the paper can't contain the fire, even if the two fish do not let their species know, how much will they suffer! Seeing each other every day but not being able to really be together, and not be able to have intimate actions, this is probably a torment.

Looking at Haier's temperament again, he doesn't seem to be able to bear it. He just listened to the tone of his speech, as if he didn't care about anything. He just wanted to be with Hailan, even if he died.

Xiaoya was moved and gave birth to them infinitely. sympathy for them, but unfortunately nothing can help them, and I feel sorry for them in my heart.

Xiaoya looked up, and the two beautiful mermaids stared at each other. Although it was difficult for them to be together, they cherished every minute and second of being together. You live in my heart, and I live in your heart. , This sentence is the most suitable to describe them. If it weren't for the family's rules, she thought, they must be the happiest couple in the world.

Even if they are of the same sex.

"Xiaoya, you don't need to feel sorry for us, even if I can be with Haier for one day, I am satisfied, I am not greedy, and I will not ask for anything, even if I hang me, I still love him the same."

Seeing Xiaoya's sad face, Hailan knew what she was thinking, Xiaoya was his favorite friend, and he didn't want her to feel sorry for them.

In the past few days, he has figured out a lot of things. In the past, he always distanced himself from Haier because of the rules of the family, and was unwilling to admit the strangeness in his heart. When he saw Haier covered in blood, he completely woke up. , if there is no Haier, then his life will become a gray, unable to add color.

When Haier was being treated, he swore that he would never avoid his feelings in the future. He must recognize the emotions in his heart and accept him, no matter what happens in the future, even if he dies...

Hailan will be fine. Said that Xiaoya's heart was even more uncomfortable, stuffy and breathless, she felt something came out of her eyes, she wiped it with her hand, it turned out that she was crying...I feel sorry for them, pity them, sympathize with them, feel sorry for them, also hurt them...