Chapter 117

"Uh, she may not be familiar with you, so I'm sorry... Haha!"

    Hai Lan sighed, why doesn't Xiaoya like to answer Li Ran? Looking at Ran's somewhat disappointed eyes, he also felt embarrassed.

    The originally dull eyes suddenly lit up again, and his eyes fell on Xiaoya, who was on the side, and Ran smiled and said, "It's okay, I'll be familiar with her." After that, she swam to Xiaoya's side, "I How about taking you to the Hai Clan? There are a lot of things you haven't seen before!"

    Xiaoya's movements stopped, and she tilted her head to look at him, either, go for a walk with him, or give Hailan Haier something to get along with alone Space, besides, the mermaid in front of her seems to be entangled in her. If she doesn't agree, wouldn't it make him very embarrassed? So, Xiaoya nodded.

    She would never admit that it was because of her curiosity that was at work again... Her

    dyed eyes lit up, exuding a dazzling brilliance, and her expression looked quite excited, "Let's go, I'll take you there!

    " Xiaoya's hand moved quickly, as if she was eager.

    Xiaoya Yizheng wanted to throw his hand away, but unfortunately he held it too tightly, no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't break free, so he had to let him go, just hold a hand, it was no big deal.

    "Ran, you have to protect Xiaoya, but don't have any accidents!"

    When swimming out of Hailan's house, Xiaoya heard Hailan's entrustment to Ran.

    "Don't worry, it's alright!" Ran turned back and said loudly, then pulled Xiaoya away without hesitation.

    The two were swimming on the road, and many mermaids around them stopped and looked at Xiaoya.

    "She's a female! I didn't expect females to appear in our Hai clan!"

    "Yeah! I've never seen a female before, but she looks so cute!"

    cute? Where is she cute? It's a bit awkward to be called cute as an adult woman...

    "Ah! Isn't the one around the female dyed?"

    "That is, how could he be with the female? I'm so envious..."

    "Oh, if the female can be me How good it would be to be together!"

    "I don't know how a female would like to dye that guy! What's so good about him, he's not as good as me."

    There was a lot of discussion around, and Xiaoya was very helpless listening to it. , It seems that she is even more precious than the precious pandas under the first protection of the country. She directly put their words into the left ear and out of the right ear, without leaving them in the mind at all, as if it was a mermaid singing...

    Look sideways Xiang Ran, Xiaoya was speechless for a while, looking at his peacock's open screen, his face was full of pride, as if he was saying, envy me, envy me, mad at you!

    Turning her head again, Xiaoya ignored him directly, as if the so-and-so beside her did not exist...

    Ran took Xiaoya to a place that looked like Haigu, and when she saw the scenery in front of her, she was dumbfounded.

It's --

    wow! It's so beautiful here, just like it only appears in fairy tales, it looks so unreal.

    Finger-sized fish swim in the water, and it is amazing that the bodies of these fish actually glow! Twinkling, like stars, and more than one color, red, yellow, purple, green, glittering in this somewhat dark place, it looks like a little color used for marriage lights, colorful.