|Important authors note!|

Welcome to the last chapter Over Him, it's really been a journey. Now there are a few things I'd like to address here and also inform you guys about. I will also be answering a few questions I know some of you may be asking. I've already been asked a couple questions in the past :)

So let's get into it, shall we?

1. What inspired this book?

A lot of things actually inspired this book. So first of all, Colt actually exist but I had to change his name. In real life, Colt loves playing basketball whenever he's less busy and has the time to. He's over 6ft, making me look short, lol. I'm 5'6inches btw.

Colt is super nice in real life and he's also really good looking.

Now into the topic of what inspired this book, Colt and I actually liked each other while growing up and that was way back in elementary school. It's been a decade since that happened but the love we have for one another is still there.

Colt was my first love and still is. We've been friends since forever and I guess our story back then was the popular guy and the nerdy girl. He was popular for his good looks and charisma. I was known around the school for being a triplet. That's it. Lmao.

Anyway, so just like Colt and April got separated for five years, so also did "Colt" and I get separated for six years. He ended up in a boarding school pretty far away from my school and I ended up in a day school.

Long story short, this book has every emotion that I'd felt in years all twisted together into one cute book, I guess.

So it was through what I've felt and my love for him that made me write this book.

2. Does "Colt" know this book exists?

Yeah, Colt knows this book exists but he hasn't read it because I make sure of it and plus I don't want him to. Lol.

3. Am I dating Colt in real life?

Well, we're not together but in my head we are. We usually refer to each other with pet names like babe, baby, cuteness, Romeo and stuff like that.

P.S I'll let you guys know if we ever date.

4. Are your parents exactly like the characters family?

Nope. His mother probably doesn't remember me even though we met nine years ago, not that it's not expected anyway. My parents don't want me to get a bf and I'm 18. Well I've broken that rule. Sorry mum and dad but emotions win again.

5. Will there be a sequel to this book?

Nope. This book will not be having a sequel. It's just one of those cute books that are supposed to end nicely.

6. Are you working on a new book?

Yes. Matter of fact, I'm actually working on something new. I can't wait till it's ready to be pushed into the wattpad community and I can assure it that it'll be better.

Over Him is actually the first book I've completed on Wattpad and I'm going to be going back to edit heavily on it when I'm done posting this chapter.

7. Just in case you haven't read my bio, I am actually a triplet, that's why I decided to give April triplets lol. Do I want to have triplets when I grow up? Not gonna lie, no but if that's what God wants to give me, then so be it. Who am I to say no?

8. Have you and "Colt" ever kissed?

Nope.

9. My birthday is actually on April, lol and Colt's birthday is on October. His birthday just passed a couple of weeks ago. (Oct 9)

10. Does Cherry exists?

Yes, Cherry exists and she is my twin sister who's actually on Wattpad and her username is Blackpennedwriter. You can check the people I'm following. She's there.

11. What is your nationality?

I am proudly Nigerian. What about you?

Thanks for reading please vote on the chapters. Xoxo. See you guys next time.