0.04

004
-  My 'Friends' -

"No, no, no!"

The four teens jumped out of the van, their eyes gazing towards the house as their jaws dropped in shock. "No" John B groaned as he rested his hands on his head.

"Oh my god" Kiara gaped as she rested her hand on her stomach, the blonde still in the van. She hadn't realised where they were, better yet the house she just vandalised was John B's.

"What's going on?" She furrowed her brows as she hopped out of the vehicle, gasping when her eyes met the destroyed house as she realised where they were.

"Stupid fucking kooks!" The brunette yelled as he kicked a large branch in rage.

"Oh no" Sofi commented in a sarcastic way, the other pogues not noticing as she tried her best not to come off too suspiciously. "Who did this?"

"I bet it was Rafe and Topper" Pope said irritatingly, scratching his eyebrow as he examined the house.

"Assholes" Kiara grunted as she kicked a stone out of her path, following John B inside as Pope followed, leaving the two blondes alone to gape over the vandalised home.

"Did you know about this?" JJ questioned with annoyance in his tone, furrowing his eyebrows as he stared at the girl.

"You think I did this?" Sofi shot as she lied through her teeth.

"I was asking if you knew about it" He corrected with an eye roll, slightly shaking his head in disbelief.

"No" The girl crossed her arms as she rose her eyebrows "I didn't" JJ said nothing but storm inside with the rest of the group, the girl groaning as she reluctantly did the same. Her phone buzzed in her back pocket, pulling it out to see a text from Rafe.

to: Sofi Routledge
from: rafe cameron <3
where'd you go? did you get caught?
received 3:46pm

to: rafe cameron <3
from: Sofi Routledge
i'm okay :))
just got caught up with something
i'll come past later x
received 3:47pm

to: Sofi Routledge
from: rafe cameron <3
movie night??
received 3:47pm

to: rafe cameron <3
from: Sofi Routledge
yess!!
see you later
received 3:48pm

"Hey!" John B called to gain the girls attention as she caught herself smiling at her phone. "Mind helping us out?"

"Oh sorry" She apologised as she stuffed her phone in her back pocket and began to collect cleaning supplies to help the group clean the house.

She wasn't going to admit it but she partly felt bad. She didn't know who's house it belonged too and if she knew it would belong to the people who have helped her out on several occasions, she would've thought twice before destroying the house even more than it already was. Sofi wasn't going to admit that she helped the boys destroy the house, she wasn't going to make them hate her as she already felt bad enough. So she decided that cleaning up would be part of her punishment for destroying it.

"I can't believe this" Kiara muttered as she filled up a bucket with water.

"Right" Sofi scoffed as she grabbed a bar of soap, cringing to herself as she faced away from the brunette.

"Isn't he you're boyfriend?" Pope questioned with a frown as he grabbed towels from the cupboard. The blonde felt all eyes on her as she stuttered with her words.