0.18

018
Wrong thing feels right -

"Where are you staying tonight?"

"John B's" JJ answered with his hands tucked into his pockets.

"Think it'd be okay if I stayed too?" Sofi asked with her head down, not knowing if she should after the whole blow up earlier. "I don't feel like going home"

"It'd be more than okay" He softly smiled as he took her hand and dragged her inside. Part of this felt wrong to her, if we're being all technical she was technically cheating on Rafe. But why did the wrong thing feel so right?

JJ flicked on the light upon entering the Château, calling out to John B but there was no reply. "Guess he's not home" He shrugged as Sofi let out a nervous chuckle and poured herself a glass of water.

JJ must've noticed because his eyebrows furrowed sympathetically. "You okay?"

"Mhmm" She nodded. "No yeah i'm good"

The blond pressed his lips together as he stood awkwardly in the middle of the room. He knew she would have to tell Rafe, but would she?

"Dirty pogue!" His fist came pummelling against his cheek, falling to the ground as he stood above JJ. "She'll never love you! You're a pogue!"

His eyes shot open as he sat up in the bed, sweat dripping down his face as he gasped for air. As he familiarised himself with his surroundings he jumped out of bed and went to find Sofi, exactly where he left her.

The morning sun began to creep through the windows as the sun's rays danced around the living room floor. Sofi's legs were sprawled out across the couch.

Her face looked so soft and serene, her chest slowly rising with each breath in as her lips slightly parted with each breath out. He couldn't help but smile softly yet sadly at the girl, looking so peaceful as if there wasn't a care in the world. For some reason he couldn't stand it, grabbing a beer from the fridge and exiting the château, leaving the girl on her own.

He needed air, some time to think. That kiss was all he ever wanted, what he'd been longing for, it was everything he hoped. But it didn't end there. Rafe was still in the picture, and he knew Sofi still had some feelings for the kook and he had strong feelings for her.

Her eyes fluttered open as she slowly peeled herself off the couch, familiarising herself with her surroundings as she squinted her eyes to see. Rubbing her head and fixing her hair, she looked around the room, seeing no one present.

"JJ?" She called out, peeling herself from the couch and stumbling towards the spare room. "Jay?" She pushed open the door to see the blanket pulled off the edge of the bed, no sign of the blonde. She furrowed her brows and stumbled back out, scanning the porch and backyard before coming to a conclusion he'd left. "Shit"

Sofi marched right up through the Country Club, having a good feeling JJ had shown up here. She didn't know why, just a gut feeling.

"Morning Sofi" A waitress greeted her as she passed with a tray full of food.

"Morning" She smiled back, unfazed but her recognition.

Her eyes were darting all over the room, swerving through tables and waiters and snobby kooks, until she ended up near the golf course. She squinted and scanned her eyes over every person in the distance she could see, looking for two particular blondes.

"Hey, Sof" She felt her arm being tugged around as Kelce stood tall in front of her.

"Kelce?" Her heart dropped, knowing that Rafe was here too, and possibly JJ.