KARASUNO vs. DATE TECH

Noya's POV:
It was the next day and I had just barely woke up. This time it was unusual for him to be the last to wake but, he chose to sleep in. Even there was practice, I just didn't really wanna get up. I managed to go back to sleep due to my sleepiness but, felt a hand patting his back.
"Tinnnnnyyyyyy .. it's time to get uppppp"
It was Bokuto the captain of Fukurodani's volleyball team.
I open my eyes to see Akaashi, Kenma, Kurro, and Oikawa just starring at me.
I grumbled, suffering due to the need of having to get up it's paaaiiin. But I sit up "hey guys.."
"AWWW I KNEE TINY PEOPLE ARE SO CUTEEE LIKE BABIESSS" Bokuto screeched earning a bonk to the head by Akashi..which is weird cause I've never seen that happened.
It's too early for screechy sounds right now Bokuto wait till we start practice.
"Oh yeah Noya I heard you guys are gonna play against Date Tech today" Kurro tells me..
I let out a sigh and look down just imagining the absolute hell I'm going through.
"You'll survive just don't think too much about it" I hear from Kenma..wait HUH KENMA?!
My head snapped towards Kenma and he really only talks to Shoyo but ME?! At this point everyone one froze to the sudden attack Kenma decided to use on everyone.
~Timeskip~
POV Ukai:
"Alright everyone start stretching we're up in a bit against Date Tech!" "ASAHI GO START STRETCHING!!"
"Y-yes sir" Asahi stutters and comes running towards the rest of the team.
As I'm doing my stretches I start to mutter to myself until I feel a slap on my back "SUP MAH BROTHER"
Tanaka :) "HAY BROOO" I replied "listen I don't want you thinking to much bout Asahi and the fact the we're playing against Date Tech ok now that me as your brother will always be here for you and if you need me to back you up I will" Tanaka says with a MAnLY huff. " I know man but I'll be fine" I reassured him with one of my signature grin.

The game starts we all line up and I feel tension but I shake it off. As soon as I try to calm down the whistle is heard and so the game starts. The first part of the game I was doing decently well with my receives until I did Turks new technique that I learned where I toss the ball. I messed up. I shake it off and think nothing if it but I messed up again..
~Timeskippp~
I've been benched.. due to the amount of mistakes that I been having throughout this game caused me having to be benched...I hate it..I hate this.. *Whistle Blows* Date Tech win..
At this I've failed as the Guardian Diety Of Karasuno..
.
.
.
The d ay went by as usual but finally by the time we were back into the rooms we stayed I went straight to my bed and just layer there..I wanted to cry but I think that's alittle too dramatic..

A/N
IM SORRY I HAVNT OOSTED SINCE LIKE A LOONG TIME BUT IM BACK ANDDDD THANK YOUU TO... caILmYnAmE_Xiao for this idea I appreciate it a lot a lot thank youuuu :)