Bro's sleepover 1/3: The Movie

Noya's Pov.
Today everyone took it easy and all we did was work on what needed to be worked on.
At this point half of the Kurasuno team was comming and Oikawa, Kenma , Kuroo, Bokuto, and Akaashi wanted to come too. Though I am nervous a lot more now, ever since I found out my feelings for Oikawa I've been starting to get more nervous, and it's killing meee.
"Noyaaaa" Tanaka said.  "Yeah??" I replied with.

"I got an ideaaaa, what if we manage to get you and Oikawa to kisss" Tanaka explained.
"HUHUUHUUUH" I replied with. I was red and my average body temperature went up to the point I was steaming hot. I was so flustered.
"I GOT CHIPSSSSSS"  Shoyo screams.

I notice that he's running until someone knocked him over and got those chips and ran away with. BUT then Shoyo got up and knocked them over  and got the chips back running away with it.
It was going back and forth until Daichi came in.
" KAGEYAMA AND HINATA PUT THE CHILS BACK  NOW." Daichi screams.
"Sorry captain." They said.
I'm suprised that Coach Ukai didn't scream at them, actually where is he??
"Hey bro you know where coach Ukai i?" I asked Tanaka.
"Oh ya, lately he's been screwing with Takeda 😏" Tanaka replies withZ

—Timeskip—

No one's POV.

Everyone was getting prepared for the sleepover at Tanaka's. Tanaka was getting the room ready for everyone, and moments later it was time. He kissed his girlfriend,Kiyoko, goodnight and bye till the next morning. At that time Hinata and Kageyama were both trying to retrieve the big bag of chips in the kitchen. Daichi and Suga were planning on getting there after a few people got there. And Noya, Oukawa, Bokuto, Kenma, Akaashi, and Kuroo we're on their way.

The most excited we're Noya and Kenma. Kenma was excited to see his bestfriend again. And Noya was always excited when sleepovers were happening.
Tanaka was waiting impatiently and when he heard the first knock on the door he got excited. The first we're Noya, Oikawa, Kuroo, Kenma, Bokuto, and Akaashi. "NISHIIII" Tanka screams. "RYUUUU" Noya screams as they come together to a bro hug.

"EEEEE" Hinata screams right behind them joining the hug. 
"You see, first get along with them and your chances with Noya gets bigger." Kuroo whispers loud enough for Oikawa to hear.
Oikawas starts to get red.

"OK SO NOW WERE WAITING FOR DAICHI AND SUGA." Tanaka says. And then right after Suga and a Daichi cam in with a lot of food, extra blankets, and fluffy pillows.
Noya runs and takes his favorite blanket and pillow from Daichi. Though it was no surprise because when it came to this Daichi already knew Noya would be asking for it if he didn't bring it.

Oikawa POV.
We're all watching a movie right now, and alot of people here have a partner with them. Well all except me Noya and Baldy since his girlfriend was with her friend, I think.  I was busy staring at Noya until we heard a knock. " I'll get it." I say walking to the door. I opened it and Iwaizumi walks in. " sup 'kawa, heard bout this sleepover and I'm not giving up the opportunity to see my bestie flustered and act lovey-dovey."

I start to blush and walk back to where I was sittinng. In the corner of my eyes I can see Noya wrapped in the blanket he snatched from the captain in his team and the snuggling the pillow, while watching the movie. I blush very much. "You gotta talk to him y'know." Iwaizumi whispers to me. " yeah I know but, What if he's still not over that giant dude in his team.." I was starting to feel more doubtful.
As I'm still staring and Noya, Noya turns his head towards me and we have a good 10 second eye contact.  We both turn our head at the same time turning red.
Noya POV.
Ahhh jeez Oukawa and I had a 10 second eye-contact-session. I don't even know if it was even a session. "I see you Yuu, I see how your doing." Tanaka teases in a whisper. "Shhh, we don't need Noya passing out of fluster." Suga says. "Huh?!, Suga what are you talking about. W H A T." I whisper yell. "Hinata kept talking about it. Oh wow my sweet Noya is growing pretty quickly." Suga says mother-like.  "Shhh jeez Suga please let me just enjoy this movie without being teased. I plead

And so, we all managed to finish the movie and  I'm glad I sat where I sat because I had a pretty good view of Oikawa 😤 ❤️