Triple date :))

A/N
I felt that this story was incomplete d if I didn't add in how the triple date would be.
:)

No one's POV.

Noya had finished unpacking everything, he then heard his phone ring. " hey Kawa!!" Noya says with I smile. He hums in respond, giggles, and nods knowing no one sees him nodding. "Alright I love you!" He hangs up. He grabs a towel and goes inside the bathroom. He starts to get quite excited.

He knew his grandfather wouldn't be home till around 11 or so. With that in mind, he usually have the accessibility not a lot of teenagers have. He had his own room, bathroom, space, and the whole house to himself most times. It gets lonley, so he really enjoys practice after school. After all, he was very happy that later that day he was going to be hanging with his new boyfriends and friends. Then the next day he's going to chill with Asahi and catch up alittle.

Though the awkwardness has increased ever since the fight between Aone and Oikawa. But, they both try to brush it off. Those thoughts were running through Noyas head. Then, before he knew it, he finished showering. He got out and opened up his closet filled with cloths and knew that this time would come.

The time he dosnt know what to wear.

Noyas POV.

It's a simple hang out, but it's a triple date. But, not a date with just me and Kawa. Do I just wear my other clothes that I usually wear on free days? NO!!! I gotta look nice.... hmmmm...... I guess this'll do for now.

-after changing-

"Gosh this looks weird.." he mumbles. I only had a white shirt with a dark red sweater on top, black pants, and white shoes. I'm worried that I was too under-dressed but I stepped outside, and walks to the first place everyone is going to be hanging out. I saw oikawa and hugged him. "Hii" I say. "Hello" oikawa responds back.  Akaashi, Kenma, Bokuto, and Kuroo cam from a quick bathroom break. We enter the building, Kuroo and Bokuto are already running around while, Akaashi and Kenma just stand there not trying to calm the two down. Kawa and I got the tickets for the movie that were all watching.

"Soo how many?" The usher says. " 6 please for __ movie." Oikawa then looks around to make sure that everyone was close by.  "Oh sir I don't think your child can watch this movie though, are you sure he can handle it?" The usher says. "Sir, I'm 17" I say with a clearly annoyed face. "Oh sorry— " the usher says with an embarrassed apologetic face. "It's fine, it happened s aloof" Kawa says with a smile.

"Alright kids, you guys got the snacks?" Oikawa says, playfully. "Yup" we go in to take our seats and start to decide where we should eat after the movie.

-Timeskip- (srry)

"Heh that usher person really thought I couldn't handle it" I mumble to myself as we are walking out. "Yu are you doing good after the movie?" Oikawa says. "Yeah, why you ask?" I say turning back at him to see that Oikawa wouldn't let go of my hand at all. "Aww were you scared??" He starts to get all flustered. "Well it's ok I'm here." I say. "Oh please I don't know if you can, I think me being a big, tall, strong man will do more of the saving. Oikawa said.

We go on for a while. "Hey you two, what'd you guys want from here?" Akaashi says. We get our food and start to eat. It seems that Oikawa and I have been "flirting" the whole time, that we didn't realize how fast time has past. "Aight let's head ouuutttt~" Kuroo purrs out. We decided to just stroll around a random mall, and do whatever.

We all had a pretty good time until, Bokuto started screamin. "OMIGOSH GUYSSS EEEEEEE" then Kuroo walked up to Bokuto to tell him to stop being so loud but then started screaming too. Kenma was going to go but, then his eyes lit up. Akaashi, Oikawa, and I walked over towards them and— we HAD to find a way to get free big fluffy llama plushie. It was a lot bigger than me and, we all knew we HAD to get it.

Luckily, only a few people were there but, we only got two tries to win it. The best part was that there are six of us and, we already decided a name for her (yes we decided a gender and to claim her as our miracle llama) the name was Bia. We've decided that in the line. "WERE COMMING FOR YOU BIAAAA" Kuroo and Bokuto shout, as we are still in line.

It was finally our turn. We chose the order of who was going to go first, second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth. First was Akaashi, after was Oikawa, Me, Bokuto, Kuroo, lastly Kenma.we did it based off of who has had more experience in aiming for last. After a long while, Akaashi was up, he walks towards the  bucket full of golf balls and throws one, and misses. In his second try he gets one in. When it was Oikawas turn he  missed twice. I only managed to get one in a cup. Kuroo did too. Bokuto almost got two in but it didn't happened. It was Kenmas turn and he was glaring at the cups violently. It was as if he was at some gaming tournament. He throws the first ver carefully but also carefree. He gets one in. The second try, he looks as if he didn't really care and gave up on the whole thing. He threw the ball and....it got in!! "BIAAAAAAAAAA" Bokuto, Kuroo, and I scream. We all then tackle Kenma into a group hug.

It was getting late so we decided to end the day as it is. Kenma was taking Bia today, so I knew she was going to be ok.  Oikawa is walking me back home, and I knew grandpa wasn't home yet. I knew grandpa was probably coming home though so Kawa couldn't really stay long. We reached to my place, kissed goodbye, and he left to head home.

End.

A/N
Hello peoples, I'm glad to say that this story is finished! And I may be starting a knee one. Though I'm not quite sure if I wanted to do a Todobaku or  ROTTMNT.
Idk.. :,)
But if anything you can recommend any other ship. But anyway thanks for reading, and I'm glad people actually enjoy this :)
❤️❤️