Catching up with a bestie Part:2 ( Nishinoya, Hinata, and Tanaka)

Noya POV.
Today has been a pretty good day. I woke up to people screaming about bugs and arms wrapped around me. It made me feel happy, and alot better. Then a few minutes later I was able to talk to Tanaka and Hinata today while stretching. It made me feel alot better. I haven't talked to them since I bumped into Oikawa.

The boys and I decided that at 7 we were gonna meet up at Tanaka's and, that if more people wanted to come they were always welcomed to come. (I knew Bokuto, Kuroo, Kenma, Akaashi, and Oikawa may probably wanted to go) I'm glad that today is Wednesday, we are half way through the week. My day has gone very well, I even greeted Asahi without any guilt today. But there's a problem.. I think I'm starting to like Oikawa and it's only been 2 days and I'm already catching feelings for a whole 'nother person...

"Noya??"

Huh.
"Yeah??" I say
"Oh we're you listening to what we were talking about???" Shoyo says.
"Sorry I was dozing off" I reaponded with.
"Oh so now your starting to dozing off??" Tanaka says in a suspicious tone. "Well I mean a lot has been going on, and it really does suck that you guys haven't been involved a lot. But, right now is the best time to tell you guy!" I say with excitement and worry that they won't accept that I'm starting to catch some feelings for a different person.
"Alright man, we're listening.
Oksolikeilikeoikawabutithinkthatitstooearlyfoeme tobelikingsomeonerightnowandidontevenkniwifheevenlikesmebacklikewhatifhejusttheretocomfortmeamdthenifiaskhimheisgonnarejectmeagainanfnitlikeandwevealreadybeenprettyclosebutidontknw..." I say quickly.
"...huh" Shoyo says confusingly.
I take a deep breath. "Okay so lately I've been having some trouble getting over Asahi but, now I think I actually am over him." I start to explain.
"Well that's good, I'm glad you were able to manage." Tanaka says with a big grin.
"Well, Oikawa has been comforting me alot lately about it. And I think—"
"WHAT" we all froze when we heard that, to see that oikawas was talking to one of his friends.
"Well they sure are probably talking bout something dramatic right now" Tanaka says.
"Uhhh anyway well I think I'm starting to catch some feelings for Oikawa..?"
Shoyo's jaw dropped and squealed the loudest squeal you'll probably ever hear.
"BRO REALLY I KNEW IT" Tanaka shouts. "HUH... wait what?!" I say confused.
"Well I mean Kenma has been passing by and telling us about what's been going on.. and told us that you and that butt weasel Oikawa have been getting close and that you guys cuddle too 🥰 ." Tanaka explains.
I start turning red. I can feel my cheeks heating up.
"Ahhh jeez, but what if Oikawa thinks that me liking him right now is too sudden. It's only been like 2 days and I'm already liking himmmm." I start to mumble but, loud enough for Tanaka and Shoyo to hear. "Nah man, he's single lonely and plus he's starring at you right now~~~" Shoyo says.
"wHAT" I blurt out very loudly.
Then I looked around and see that Oikawa really was starring at me and I already knew my face was very very very much red.
Shoyo and Tanaka start to giggle and then someone comes up to us.

Daichi.

"Hey Noya I've notice you've been pretty well" he says.
"Yeah" I responded. "Now go on with your wife Daichi I'm sure he misses you already. I say and see he also turns red. "You guys are too much sometimes" he says walking away towards Suga.
We all laugh at this. Though I believe they are soulmates and are what peephole call "high school sweethearts".
Tanaka, Shoyo, and I continue talking and start to discuss what we should do when we meet up at Tanaka's.
.
.
.
"Well Kiyoko said that she'll be staying with Yachi, so you guys wanna stay over even though there isn't a lot of room.?" Tanaka says.
"oh yessss that'll be great" Shoyo says.
"Yep we can maybe even pull an all-nighter." I say.

"Oh yeah Noya make sure to bring your future boyfriend over toooo." Tanaka says.
"HES NoT MY bOYfRieNdDdd!" I say flustered.
"Not yet 😏" Shoyo says.
"YOU GUYZZZZZZ" I yell .
We ended up running around with me chasing them for the rest of time for warm up.

What About Me?..|Oikawa|Nishinoya|OiNoya|Haikyuuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें