Bros Sleepover 2/3: game night 😈

No one's POV.
Everything has been very well. And the movie had already finished. "Alright what do you guys want to do now? Tanaka asks. TRUTH OR DARE" Hinata shouts. "Alright"
And so everyone sits around and they start the game.
"Ok Daich truth or dare?" Hinata asks first. "Dare"
"Ok, I dare you to propose to Suga." Hinata squeels, and now Sugawawra was now red. And so Daichi gets on one knee and proposes with a oaper ring Hinata had given him. *everyone basically squeels.*

They all continue to play the game over and over. But, whenever it came to Noya he would always choose Truth. Nishinoya was very aware that basically everyone except Oikawa probably knew about his crush on Oikawa. So to keep it smooth and easy going he replied with Truth.. Until ...
"Hey Noya you scared.?" Kenma says.
"What no." " alright then Truth or Dare." Kenma says knowing Noya is going to try and be slick about this . "Truth." Noya replies with. "So you are scared huh." Kenma smirks. No in gas ever seen this side of Kenma except for those who are clos to him.

"YOU KNOW I PICK DARE." Noya says in a very manly way. Kenma chuckles silently, and Kuroo already knows what's up. "Alright.. I dare you...to..  sit on Oikawas lap." He the. Gives off a evil-innocent-like smirk. Oikawa and Noya are both red and so that's exactly what Noya does. He stood up and sat right on top of..... Oikawas lap
(If y'all thinkin bout something else I swear y'all dirty💀💀😭😏)

—Time skip—

Oikawas POV.
Ahh jeez Noya is sitting ontop of meeee. I look over at Iwa-Chan and he's smirking. Gosh is this really how this 'having a crush and being teased about it' feels like?? Well , it sucks and I'm not sorry for teasing my other friends about their crushes still.

"Okay, Kawa Truth or Dare?" Iwaizumi asks. "Uh Dare." I say without thinking. And I knew I had screwed up the moment right after. "Alright, kiss the person you crushing on (if they are here)." Iwaizumi says.Craaaaaaapppppp jeez, not only my crush is here but he's sitting on me.

"Ok" I turn Noya around, and I can already see his face red. "Uh Kawa?" He says. "I'm sorry you'd have to find out this way Noya.." And I finally pull his face to mine and we kiss. But, then I feel pair of hands on my cheeks, and so then I realize that he is kissing me back! I don't know what I'm feeling right now, it's all moxed feelings.

Then, we separated from the kiss and at that moment it felt as if we were alone. Just us. We ended up starring at eachother.. "ahem." We hear from Tobio. Then Noya flinches from the sudden noise, and I am not sure if everyone saw this too, but his hair kinda also puffed up.
Noya POV.

After a few more rounds we all decide to finish at to snack on something. It was pretty late and I think Bokuto's team was playing tomorrow too. So Tanaka and Kiyoko have a room with two separate rooms,because if their genders i think. But they still sleep together. So Kageyama, Hinata, Daichi, Suga, Tanaka, and  I slept in one room, some on the floor fyi. And Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Bokuto, Akaashi, Luroo, and Kenma are in the other room.  And so we all slept...but that was until like 1:30 am.

A/N
Hello!! I'm hoping to be able to update on Saturdays and Wednesdays. And I'm am glad people are  kinda reading this, I am just barely continued on it, and actually got motivation to try and finish this story.
I hope you people enjoy this and yeah
Thanks for reading!!