Catching up with a bestie Part 1 : ( Iwaizumi and Oikawa)

No one's POV.
"AHHHHHHHHHHH" Bokuto screams.
"hmm..Bokuto what happened?" Akaashi asks .
"A BUGGGGGGGG" Bokuto replies with.

"AHHHHHHHHHH A BUG " Kuroo screams.
And in that time Kenma jumps up and runs out of the room.

"You guys are so loud." Oikawa says.
He looks down to see Noya , the boy he believes he is in love with.
"Hey Noyaaa, it's Tina to wake uppp" Oikawa says trying to wake Noya up.
"...no don't wanna" Noya says while wrapping his arms around Oikawa.
Oikawa begins to  turn red.
"OooooooooOoohhhhHh KAWA GIT A CRUSHY WUSHYYYY" Bokuto says.
"AWWWWWWWWWWW" Kuroo yells out.
"Kuroo stop being so loud pleaseee" Kenma begs.

Everyone had already ate breakfast and now they are stretching.
Though it may only be Wednesday, Noya was glad that the week was almost over to return home.
"NOYA BRO" Tanaka screams.
"AHHHHH" Hinata screams aswell.
They all do a simple group hug.
"I misssedddd youuuuuuuu" Tanaka says
"MeTooooo" Hinata says.
"I missed you guys so much" Noya says.
"Oh yeah, you're sharing one of those big rooms with Akaashi,Bokuto,Kuroo, Kenma, and the great king right??" Hinata asks.
"Yeah, but it isn't bad :))" Noya replies with.
"They've been keeping me company the whole time so far!" Noya continues.
"That's good, but bro ya wanna hangout in my dorm today?? We haven't gotten the chance to."Tanaka says.
"Yeah that'll be good" Noya says with a smile.
"ALRIGHT att 7 we'll be there." Hinata says .
"Also if it's ok can I bring some more people.?" Noya asks.
"OH YES" Tanaka says.
And so the whole day the three boys were jumping around and very excited. And Noya was able to forget about the drama he and Asahi had. He even had said hello to Asahi a few times!

—while warming up—

Oikawas POV.
Noya seems to be having a good day. I smile and start to stare at him.
"...cute..." I manage to mumble.
"What's cute?" Iwaizumi says.
"Oh hey Iwa-Chan :)" I say happily.
I haven't spent alot of time with him since I bumped into Noya the first day of this camp..oh this means I only have the rest of today, tomorrow, and the day after to try and have Noya kinda like me back/confess.
"Oi, KAWA you good?" I was interrupted (again) by Iwaizumi.
" uh ok ok, your my best friend and I have to tell you something." I say. "What is it?".. "well what would you say if I told you that I think that I have I crush.."
"HUH ..." was all I got from Iwaizumi. Then at some point he froze..?
"Who..what school? Do they know you?." He comes at me with multiple questions at once, he may not show it but he really his my bestie and a very curious person when it comes to these situations >u<
"Well he dosnt go to the same school as os, we know him but I know him personally, we've played against them, and he's is short." I say.
"Oh ok so how about you tell me their names so I don't have to think." Iwaizumi says impatiently.

"Fine fine itssss... Nishinoya from Karasuno." I say squealing quietly so no one here's our conversation.
"Oh my lord. You absolute dumbass" he smacks me in the back of my head.
"Whaaaaaat" I question.
"I never knew you were into short, dumb, energetic people." He says. " well I got to know him alot more and I find him VERY CUTE 😤" I say.
"Fine fine but, I thought he was with that tall bearded dude." Iwaizumi states. "Well let's say there is drama between them andddd to tell you.. he liked him but that tall bearded dude is dating Aone from Date Texh." I say.
" WHAT" Iwaizumi basically screeches.
"Yup. MEANING I HAS A OPPORTUNITY" I yell happily earning another slap to the back of my head. "Shhhhhh your being to louddd." Iwaizumi reminds me that we are in a open area.
"Well anyway, my plan is to comfort him as much as possible and on Thursday (tomorrow) leave this big hint that I'm crushing on him, and then on Friday I'm going to confess." I say with confidence.
"Okkkkkaaay but, how do you know you even got a chance with him???" Iwaizumi says, expecting for me to have a Plan B. "Well I know he probably does like me. We've done the cuddling and hugging ever since he first opened up to me. And I think that is a sign." I responded. Iwaizumi looks at me. He's just standing processing what I just said.
"Oikawa I thought you might have a brain but apparently not but, i guess you do have a point with your chances of you and shorty ending up together." Iwaizumi explains. "But what if he says no?"
" well..I don't know. I've never been rejected before." I say. "Because you've never dated anyone before and your flat self is single." Iwaizumi says.
"Ugh your so mean to me sometimes." I say pouting.
"Yeah yeah whatever trashykawa." Iwaizumi says with a smirk on his face, as we finish up stretching and warming up.