Part 1: Thoughts...

Oikawa POV.

I've fallen asleep. And then my eyes open.  It's the morning.
"Friday." I managed to say unconsciously. "Mhm" I hear Noya say. But he isn't on the bed with me. I look to see he had just barely finished packing. Uhhh I have to pack my things too.  "Hey if you wanna sleep more you can, Kuroo came by and told me that today practice was going to be short and we're gonna have a feast! I can see him get excited as he says f e a s t. I wonder how he manages to have so much energy in the mornings.

I get up and carry him to the bed with me. "Kawaaaaaaa not tired." He says trying to get out of my grip. "Hmmmmm but I'm tireddd." I hug him from behind nuzzling into his shoulder. "Fine I guess, but you gotta pack your things to!" He says. "Mhm." And then we cuddled

After like 5 minutes Bokuto comes in screaming. "AHHHHHHH" Bokuto jumps in bed. Noya is laughing, but honestly I didn't get enough sleep. I ended up just clinging onto Noya the whole time. "Oi , princess beauty didn't get his beauty sleep?" Kuroo says. "Exactly, now get out" I tell him and they do. " alright then in an hour I'll wake you up princess cranky" Noya says while kissing my forehead. I just hum in response and fell asleep.

Now, I am fully aware that Noya has told me of how we are going to handle this distance between us but thoughts kept running through my head. I hated it. But I managed to get my beauty sleep. After what felt like a long time. I heard the door open but my eyes just kept closed. "Kawa breakfast ~" I hear from Noya. He kisses my cheek. "Cmon time to eat!" My eyes opened and o felt GREAT. Turns out I slept for about an hour and a half. It made me feel very good but for some reason I was still tired.

Noya sat next to me on the bed while I started eating. "So, wanna practice with me later?" I say. "YES I WAS GONNA ASK YOU THAT!!" He says excitedly. Well I guess I see how Kenma and Akaashi really do enjoy loud shorties, because I always wondered how they managed. I give him a kiss and he turns on the T.V we had in the room.

~Time skip~

We all were getting ready for practice right when we hear a soft knock from the door. " I GOT ITTTT" we hear from Bokuto, Kuroo, and Noya. Bokuto shoves Noya out of the way, while kuroo trips Bokuto. Kuroo is running to the door, but then Noya jumps on my back. "Throw me." "HUH?!" I was so surprised. "Throw mee before he gets to the door!!" And so that's what I do. Noya crashes into Kuroo causing him to fall, and Nishi gets back up and runs to the door. Then he opens the door to see a brown headed man.

Noyas POV.

"Hey Noya I was wondering if you could practice with me.. and stuff." Asahi says.  Then I swear I could he a "oh shiiiiitttt" from somone. "Sorry Sahi, me and Toru are gonna practice together." I say. "Oh it's fine we can practice together another time!" He leaves an i close the door. "Hmmm he wants youuuu" I hear Kenma say with a smirk. Oikawa pulls me into a hug. "Yknow if you wanna practice with him o don't mind right?" Kawa says. He still sounds a bit tired still. "Noo I'm going to practice with youuu." I say. He kisses my head. "Alright then let's go.

We start practicing, and his serves are really good. And so that's what we're doing. He serves I receive.
"Hey you doing well?" Oikawa asks me. "YUP!" I say. "Hey gays!" We here from Iwaizumi. "Hi iwa-Chan!"  Iwaizumi walks towards me. "Sup, grey head kid wanted me to tell you that your coach is gonna test y'all next week." Great. I test. It's fine, I can just do my rolling thunder and be cool. "Alright, thanks!" I say. Then me and Kawa continue practicing.

A few minutes had gone by and I can feel tension comming from Kawa. "Toru you doing alright?" I ask. "Oh yah" he says. "Mk" I say. And so then we continue.