Goodbyes

No one's POV

Oikawa and Noya finished eating, and now Oikawa is packing his stuff. "Nishiiiii, you know I can sneak onto your bussss" Oikawa says, whining like a child. "Pleaseee" "no Kawa your the captain of your team, and plus we're gonna be together till tomorrow morning." Noya says. They shared a nice kiss and cuddled. They spent most of their time together. "Yu, on Saturday, or when we get back you wanna go somewhere?" Oikawa says. Nishinoya smiles. Of course! Where though??"  Oikawa has a smile on his face. "Hmm how about the park, or a cafe? Maybe the movies, or I'll just come by to your house."

Noya POV.

I love oikawa. He is so cute whenever he starts to rant about things. "Hmm how about I'll come by to your house?" He says. "What if we did all of those, we got to the park, then restaurant, then movies, and then we'll chill at my place." I say.  Oikawas smile was bigger than before. "Alright!" He hugs me and we continued to talk while he finishes packing.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" we hear from Liroo and Bokuto. "Oh gosh" Kawa says but not in a annoyed way. "I can't believe it's OVErRrRrRrr" Bokuto screams. "I kNOw RIiioGggHhT, the loVLY cOuPlLEEE Just sTARTed ThEIr jouRney Of LoVE" Kuroo says. "AWwwWwWWw" Bokuto and Kuroo continue on.

"Congrats to the both of you, very unexpected but not really. Akashi says, while Kenma had a small smile. "Alright we'll be leaving in the morning yeah?"  I asked. "Yep the extended it due to buss problems I guess." Kenma says. Then I feel two pairs of arms wrapped around me. "Yaaayyyy one more night with my baaabyyyyy." Oikawa says squealing into my shoulder. "Well you guys wanna watch a movie since it's our last night together until Saturday?" I say "yES" The two loud ones say. And so we all go to the main room and watch a movie.

-TIMESKIIIPP-

No one's POV.

It is now time to sleep and everyone is all fast asleep. The couples are snuggled into each others warmth, and having the best dreams. Then the sun rose up and it was time to leave. "mmmmm" a hum comming from oikawa. "Cmon Kawa atleast walk me to the buss. I'll eee you later today anyway." Noya says. "hmm I guess your right. Fineee" Oikawa groans. Everyone gets ready for their destined trip back. "I lovvee youuu" oikawa say. " I love you toooo" Noya says. Everyone says their goodbyes, and on the road I'd where they are now.

Time passed pretty quickly, once Noya opened his eyes he saw that they had returned. "Finally we're bascckkkk" someone says. He gets up and stretches. "Uh hey Noya" Noya hears from a distance. "Yeah??" He looks to see where the caking of his name was coming from to see Asahi standing in front of him. "Uh I was wondering if maybe you and I could hang out later today.." he says. "Sorry Asahi I'm hanging out with Kawa today but maybe tomorrow." Noya says with a small smile. "hmm alright" Asahi says.

——————————————————————————
A/N:
Ok so idk if I should end it here or to do one more chapter adding the Saturday triple date and the simple hangout Asahi's and Noya will be having.
But other than that I thank everyone who has been reading this, and I'm glad some people were/are actually interested in this movie.
But anyway yeaah thank you for reading and enjoy this just as much as I enjoyed writing this story. Like, it's finally going to finish after a looong timmeee.

<3