Comfort

Oikawa POV :
We finally finished the day, and as I'm heading back to the room I'm staying I catch up with Kuroo, Kenma, Bokuto, and Akaashi. We greeted each other, and we notice that Noya was no where to be seen.
"Uh hey guys I noticed I haven't seen tiny in a while." I finally brought up.
"He probably is in-" "he's in the room" Kenma said interrupting Kuroo.
-silence-
We ran to the room the Noya and I were staying in and we found him just laying there. We figured that he was sleeping so everyone left the room except for me. (since noya and I are sharing)
I walk up to Noya and he looks ... kinda cute...
.....WAJT NO I DONT EVEN KNOW THIS KID ALOT ...well actually - I know he is crazy in love with food, energetic, and bright. He knows how to make people feel better and how to bring the best out of a person. He has a cute wide grin whenever he's very happy and excited for something.. he dosnt like when people call him short .. he gets red when he is mad and competitive.
.....
-Realization-
3...
2...
1..
OH SHIT I MIGHT ACTUALLY DO LIKE... AjajdhHgFtHGgJnGuHgYJhHjHhYhGjj
Well I mean I guess I don't mind..he is very cute !
And so I start mumbling until I hear...
"..king..?"
Oh crap—

NOYAS POV:
.."king..?"
I apparently fell asleep but then woke up to the noise of the guys entering the room instead of actually getting up I was just laying there. I forgot Oikawa and I were sharing this room but whatever. At some point I hear him rambling about stuff  then he squeels. "Oh hey noya thought you were sleeping.."
Oikawa says.
"I was but you guys woke me up.." I say covering my face..yes I guess SOME tears managed to fall, causing me to cry myself to sleep.
"Sorry uh but are you ok. Today you were very distant towards everyone, yknow just because I'm the way I am you can tell me what's up..right?" Oikawa says.
"I know" I say mumbling.
"Alright tell me what's up." Oikawa says laying next to me.
"..fine I feel like I'm letting my team down because of this dumb love thing, and also i hate how jealous I feel towards them." I start to tear up.
I continue rambling on and on about how bad I felt and when I was finished Oikawa hugged me. "It's alright Noya love is difficult, weird, and crazy sometimes but sometimes us humans gotta do whatever we can to get over it. And yeah sure I know this IS your best friend we're talking about but just know someday you'll get over it. And don't worry bout the relationship between you and your friend I'm sure you guys will figure something out." Oikawa says
We ended up hugging for a while and staying together with him comforting me, and it felt nice. Though it was late at night and we managed to fall asleep together. And at that moment I figured he wasn't so bad after all.

Akaashi POV:
"Guys look" I say pointing to the door Noya and Oikawa were behind.
"What it's a door..?" Bokuto says
"He means the design of the door you idiot" Kuroo says.
"No he means to look through the little crack..so we can see what they doing." Kenma says.
We all watch and they hug and cuddle and everything.
Well this'll be interesting the great king of the court and The guardian of Kurasuno.

A/N I know I messed up on the last part but oh well 💀💀