Bros Sleepover 3/3: The Talk

Noya POV.

Kageyama, Hinata, Daichi, Suga, Tanaka, and I are in one rooms while everyone else is in the other. And currently I can't help but keep thinking about what had happened earlier. When it was Iwaizumi's turn to ask someone, he chooses Oikawa and Kawa picks dare. The dare was to kiss his crush and I can't stop thinking about that... wait.. his crush and he kissed me... OMYGOSH. I turn red and Tanaka notices. "Bro you ok??? Are you feeling alright??" "Uh yea I'm fine I just realized something..." I say trying to cover my face.

"Oh you finally realized that Oikawa has also been crushing on you??" Suga says with a smirk. Daichi chuckles. "Alright, we can continue this talk in the morning guys." Daichi says, holding Suga ready to sleep. "You liked that kiss, didn't you Noya??" Suga continues. "Well you know the only way to tell that a person liked a kiss is when a person kisses them  back, and you guys took a while to finish your little smooching session." Hinata says, while Kageyama is already asleep.  "SHOYO" I whisper yell.
"Awwwwww" Tanaka continues on. "You know you guys should totally talk about it tomorrow. You know he is crushing on him and so maybe you have a chance to be with him." Suga says. "OK NOW GO TO SLEEEEEEPPPPPP. Daichi screams.

Oikawa POV.

"OK NOW GO TO SLEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPP." I hear someone say. "Dang they must be talking bout something if their captain really had to yell." Kuroo says with a smirk. At this time we were all "sleeping", all except Kenma who was still playing video games. " so what are you going to do now?" Akaashi says. "Uh i don't know, actually. " I say
And then I get bonked on the top of my head, even though it was this late it was never to late to get bonked in the head. "Now what are you going to do stupid-Kawa.?" I give Iwa-Chan a look. "I'm going to talk to him tomorrow and say 'will you be my boyfriend' to Noya" I say with a smile.
"G o o d" Iwa-Chan says. We all say our good nights and go to sleep,except for Kenma.

—Timeskip—

No one's POV.

Oikawa had self-consciously woke up due to thirst. So, he walks out of the room and goes to the kitchen, but then sees that the kitchen light is on. He also starts to hear sounds coming from there too. Oikawa walks in and it was Nishinoya.
Noya had woke up due to hunger, but he had trouble reaching a plate. Oikawa had got one for him. "Uh-thanks Kawa." Noya said, trying to avoid eye contact with him. "Uh No problem, why're up so late?"
"Oh got hungry you?"   "Thirsty."   And so they both get their destined drink/food prepared to be eaten/drinked (is that even a word 😭😭)

"Uh" Oikawa breaks the silence. "So about earlier..when-"  "-I kissed you back?? Or when you kissed me??" Noya cuts him off.  "Both." Oikawa says. "Um I guess this is the most unusual time and situation to confess to someone but, I like you Oikawa. You helped me a lot and you showed me a lot more than just some sassy great king."  Noya says. "You made me feel really comfortable, and not just you but the others too. To be honest I thought that being with you guys was going to be hell, but I guess not. And thanks, for helping me." Noya says with a flustered-shy face.

Oikawa had smiled. "I never expected I'd like someone in two days, but I guess it possible. Noya no, Yū I love you. I don't like you but love you. (Gosh that's so frickin corny)  You are a very energetic bundle of joy, and I guess not all tiny gremlins are fussy and obnoxious." Oikawa says with a small smile. "But I was able to see sides of you that not everyone sees, unless they're in your team. But you told me stuff you would vent with your friends and I really appreciate that. And I know it's weird if I tell you this but.. your adorable too.😤 and I'm not letting go of an opportunity to let go of a cute gremlin like you, while your so close to reach."

(This is the weirdest confession I've ever read/seen/made up/considered)
All of that got to Noya in a very good way.
"That means you'll be my boyfriend right??" Noya say.  "Ofcourse!" Oikawa replies. And so they ended up talking while Noya was finishing up and watched another movie together on Oikawa's phone on the couch until they fell asleep.

A/N
I'm sorry this seems so shorttt