The late hangout

No one's POV.
Everyone who is attending this  training camp has already at their dinner, showered, and got or are getting ready for bed. All except some rooms. But a particular room that contains a gamer, a cat lover, an owl, a normal person, a shirt person, and an overly obsessed alien guy who is actually very pretty.

"ALRIGHT I GKT THE SNACKSSSS" Bokuto yells.
"I BROUGHT THE BLANKETS AND PILLOWS"  Kuroo screams.
Akaashi takes his seat and pats a space next to him, and in a small  amount of time (in seconds) Bokuto sits next to Akaashi cuddling and smothering him.
Akaashi loves it.
Next, Kenma finally got out of the room with his headphones and switch it takes his spot on the couch. Kuroo quickly grabs a blanket and pillows covering Kenma and snuggles Kenma.
"I love youuuuu >w<" Kuroo gushes out with love.
"I love you too" Kenma says with a simple smile.

Now all that's left is Oikawa and Nishinoya.
Oikawa covers himself with a blanket prepared to watch the movie snuggling into a pillow happily.
"Hmm where Noya?" Akaashi asks.
"Oh I think he went to get something from the baldy's room." Oikawa replies.
The door opens and Anita comes in.. everyone greets him but he feels uncomfortable. "Hey what's wrong Noya?" Akaashi asks.
"...them...they  were... they were too loud I guess..." Noya replies with small pauses in between each word he says... and hiding his face.
Noya sits on the couch stiff very very stiffly.
All of a sudden he starts shaking.
Then
You can see tears rolling down his cheeks.

Oikawa POV.
All of a sudden Noua starts crying.!? I sit next to him .
"Hey what happened who was to loud?? What were "they" saying?!?!?" I asked continuously. 
"Oikawa calm down with the questions..Noya tell us everything that has happened." Kenma said.
"Um well *hic* I was walking from Tanaka's room and-and then I walked by their door *hic* and then I heard them.." Noya explains
"Who?" Bokuto asks.
"..Sahi  and Aone.. *hic* they—no..he (Aone) called me  a jerk ...*sniff* and that it's my fault that me—me and Asahi don't talk anymore... and it is.."
"Oh Noya don't think that way" I sit next to him.
I know we've discussed about this last night but, this isn't good.
"Hey Noya do you think your a jerk..?" Kenma asks not looking up from his switch.
"Um ..I don't know.." Noya replies.
"Well guess what from e all of our prospective, your not." Kenma smirks, because of how good at advices he is magically.
"Alright alright" Bokuto says
"Yeah let's start watching something or imma start crying 😭 " Kuroo says.

—Time skip—
No one's POV.

They all  start watching the movie.
Nishinoya's eyes were puffy and it was causing him to start falling asleep. But who knew he'd fall asleep right on Oikawa.
By the time the movie finished Oikawa has also fell asleep cuddling with Noya.
"Well guess we gotta start heading to bed." Akaashi says.
"I bet they gonna start dating by the time this camp finishes." Kuroo says.
"Aight bet 20" Bokuto replies with.
"50" Bokuto says.
"90" Kuroo replies with.
"No 60 is all got fr man." Bokuto complaints.
"Fine 30" Kuroo tries to finalize.
"100" Bokuto says walking to the bedroom Akaashi and him were staying in.
"Wait I thought you only had 60?!" Kuroo says confused.
"Oh yeah I forgot ok 30 it is!! Goodnight man" Bokuto whisper yells to kuroo"
"Alright night" Kuroo replies .

And with that everyone went to sleep. Leaving oikawa and Noya snuggling eachother through the night...