Idk what to call this 😭😭

No one's POV.

Thursday... the second to last day of training camp had come. Noya and Oikawa had just barely become boyfriends, and because of their inexperienced-selves they didn't know anything about relationships. To give another's attention was a lot harder than before, and now that they don't exactly live close by was going to be harder for the two.

" jeezz.. I love Kawabut, how are we going to make it work." Noya said. "just let it be. And take it day by day." Suga said. Sugawara was simply good at relationship stuff. But Noya knew that there were people who knew a lot more.
.
.
.
"Kiyokoooo" Noya says with a simple grin. " soooooo, I don't know how to tell you this, but I am dating Oikawa. He then just stares at her. "😐"
Kiyoko smiles. "I never thought about you and Oikawa, but I guess it's cute." She says. "Uh thanks, I need help. I love Kawa but we're on different teams, and I do t even know how these relationship things work. And I don't even know how to keep in touch with him." Noya starts to ramble on and on.

"Noya..calm down. You just started and plus you've never been in a relationship once so cut yourself some slack. Also you have a phone for a reason. And you guys can set up dates too. Like suga said, just take it day by day." Kiyoko says with a straight face. Noya nods. ". Then moments later Kiyoko starts to tease Noya about his relationship with Oikawa, making Noya red " Hey,I can tell you've been hanging with Ryu a whole lot." Noya says, knowing that Tanaka taught her to tease him whenever a topic like this came up.

"I am his girlfriend after all. But, just take it slow Nishinoya. " She then walks away, towards Yachi.
Well now that he had some non-helpful but helpful advice from the goddess herself, all he had to do was listen. He then sees Oikawa and dosnt know what to do.

Noya POV.

'Should I hug him? Say hello! Wait but then a kiss wouldn't be so bad...YOUR IN PUBLIC!! Ahhh jeeez'
I walk up to Oikawa and just lean my head on him. He then looks down at me with a smile. "Hello Yu"
"Hey Kawa." I said in reply. He then pulls me into a hug and kisses my forehead. And honestly, a kiss on the forehead is nice and all but I like my kisses good. So I pulled him down and pecked his lips. He then kissed mines. We continued our day as if it were a normal day.

It was later on durring practice I see Kawa again. 'I wanna be with him' I kept thinking. 'No no no! Focus on what your doing.!!' I start to shake my head. "Hey you ok Yu?" I look up to see Kawa again. "Yeah" I say trying not to rub off my awkwardness to him. "Hey, are you sure your doing alright? You seem like your nervous or concerned about something."  I hugged him and smiled. "Don't worry I'm fine!!" I say. "Hmm alright." He kisses me again and walks away, waving goodbye. After, I realized people were starting. And when I mean people I  mean Asahi.

Asahi POV.

I see Oikawa and Noya talking today. They've been getting pretty close to be honest. And that one time Noya actually said hi to me, I wonder if they are dating. I look back them and they share a simple kiss. I want to talk to Noya about it, cause I'm kinda curious, but I don't know if he would like to talk to me. This is my last year, I need to make the most out of it.

-Timeskip-

I see Noya alone, while Fukurodani was playing against some other team. I take this as an opportunity to speak with him. "Uh hey Nishinoya!"
I saw with an awkward smile. "Hi" I hear from him. It wasn't an uncomfortable hi, it was a decent one. "Hmmm so I see you and Oikawa." I say with a small smirk. "How long?" I ask him. " last night." He responded. Usually our conversations are much more longer and harder to get to the point of what we're talking about but, now he was giving me short simple answers. "Uh are you mad." I ask bluntly. He looks at me with a guilty face. " ofcourse not! Why would I be mad??" He says.
"I rejected you. And I noticed how it made you sad being close to one another. And we can't even have the good old long conversations we would have." I say, I can feel my eyes tearing up.