Chapter 15

Noa's FaceTime request comes sometime later and I quickly click accept before it ends.

I see her dancing in a bonnet while in the process of taking off her make up. I wait to catch her eye in the camera before smiling at her antics.

"Hey lover boy why are you still up?"
She asks with an endearing smile.

I can't help but smile back while I watch her get comfortable in bed.
"It was a good day, did you enjoy your night out with Sophie and Alex?"

I notice a small frown on her face before she tells me that Sophie canceled but it was one of the best nights of her life so far.
I try to reign in my jealousy before saying anything I might regret.

"So it was just you and Alex then? I'm glad to see you are getting along ok" I say instead.

" No it wasn't just us"
I hear her mumble while she tries to find a good position in her bed. She then goes ahead to tell me how good her night was. I notice her eyes light up when her tale always gets to times she really enjoyed the night. She's so beautiful and I can't help being entranced by her.
"It's nice to see that you are having fun without me then"
I say and watch her pause to take a good look at my face to gauge my facial expression to see if I am being serious.
She smiles and shakes her head when she sees the smirk on my face and how hard I'm trying to hold in my laughter. She continues her tale in an animated manner while throwing in random "I miss yous, and it would have been nice if you were there".

"We really have to go there sometime when I return then, looking at how much you liked this place"
I say not trying to cut her off but to let her know I'm following her tale.

" oh yes we really should! I'm sure you will enjoy it too"
she replies, her eyes shining.

We talk about how the project is going on her side for a while and I realize how much I really miss being with her.
" i miss you beautiful, can't stop thinking of you".
"I miss you too Jan and I'm always thinking about you"
she replies quietly.

"When and how do you think about me"
she asks me with a sly grin and I know she's up to no good so I humor her.

"I thought about you just this morning when I was taking my shower with my fist
wrapped around my cock, I pictured you touching yourself, and it was the
hottest fucking mental image ever."
I see her tongue dart out moistening her bottom lips as she mutters a quiet

" show me"

"Now?"

I cock a brow, because I am
not entirely certain she's serious. On the other hand, I'm half-convinced that I am hallucinating.
This seems too good to be true.
Noa's lips tug and she lowers her eyes demurely.
"Are you turning shy on me now?"

"Never."

I release my hold on the pillow,
tugging my sweatpants and boxer briefs down in one swoop. My cock
springs free, fully erect and at the
ready, her eyes widen which gives me
far more satisfaction than it should.
She watches me, transfixed, pupils dilated with arousal as I wrap my hand around my cock, fisting it.
I've never been so hard in my life.
"I wanna see you Noa , pull down that tiny shorts"
Her gaze lifts to mine, and I see her slip her tiny silky pajama button down her legs, wordlessly kicking them aside.
It leaves her in nothing but her thin see through silky top and a pair of black lacy panties.
Her fingers trail down her smooth stomach, disappearing beneath the waistband of her panties.
She draws in a shaky breath and
sinks deeper into the pile of pillows behind her.
A breathy "Oh." Leaves her lips while
her back bows against the pillows.

"That feels good."

My cock twitches in my hand, and I stifle a growl. I'm going to beat her to
the finish line if I'm not careful.

"Holy shit, you're so hot."

Stroking myself slowly, I match her pace, watching her hips writhe, but my view is still frustratingly obstructed by the fabric between her legs. I want to see all of her; need to
see all of her.
"Take off your panties and spread
your legs for me I want to see all of you"

she complies, raising her hips and shimmying out of the black lacy fabric.
Once her feet slips out, she widens her thighs, putting every perfect inch of her on display. Her pussy is glistening, and I want
nothing more than to dive between
her legs and stay down there forever.

"Good girl."

At those words, her finger sinks
inside her again, and she lets out a
strangled whimper that goes straight
to my dick--which I desperately wish
was buried inside of her to the hilt.

"Add another finger, baby. I want you to feel full."
She complies, thrusting two
fingers inside, and I nearly come on the spot.
I lean against the headboard, tipping my head back briefly while I fight to keep my composure. I'm dangling on the fucking edge of the cliff, clinging on with my fingertips, desperately trying not to lose it first.
"Fuck, that's perfect. Don't stop." I'm not sure if I'm ordering her or pleading with her. Maybe both.

Lips parted and eyes glassy, she watches me as we move in perfect rhythm. Each stroke of my hand is matched by her fingers sliding inside
her. Her chest begins to move up and
down with rapid, shallow breaths. I can tell she's getting close, and I love that I'm about to see her face while she has an orgasm.

She gasps. "Jan". The tingling at the base of my spine intensifies at the sound of my name on her lips.
"That's it, beautiful."
My voice is strained.
"Keep going, make yourself come for me"
"Oh, god." I hear her let out a whimper, and my name tumbles from her lips again as she comes.
Pleasure surges through me, coating
my hand and my entire abdomen.

When the haze of my orgasm clears, I see Noa is sated, and limp against the pillows. I grab a handful of tissues from the box next to my bed and perform damage control.

"That was the hottest shit ever."
I say and see her laugh softly in her bed while covering herself with her white duvet.

We talk quietly for a while and I hear her breathing slow. It's not long before she's in dreamland.
I take a picture of her angelic face and finally end the call.
Now I know what the future looks like and I don't want to miss this feeling I have with her.
Now more than ever, i am determined to sort my messy life out before everything goes south. I want to do it all for her. All for Noa.

Phewwww another steamy one for y'all.
hope you enjoy 😉
Don't forget to like, comment and vote🫶🏽