~Chapter 1~

CURSED is solely my work and not anyone else's. I would not appreciate it if any part of this book is copied in any form and I would not take it lightly either.
Please, criticism and negative comments should be kept out of the comment section. While I appreciate suggestions for improvements, they should be done politely.

Enjoy 💕💕

~Vampire Territory~

~Nancy's POV~

Fear...
That was all I could feel.
I couldn't feel the stones cutting through my foot
Or the branches piercing through my body
But I could feel the fear.

I ran till I reached the end of the cliff and I kept running till the ground beneath my feet was exhausted...

~Two weeks ago~

The pet master Walt into the room very early in the morning with the usual scroll on his face. We pets squirm and rush to the back of our cages as he glares at us. I cross my fingers and mutter prayers that he doesn't look in my direction...and then he does.

Great...

Just great...

He stalks over to my cage and after fumbling with the lock for a few seconds, the door comes open and he pulls me out by the hair. He picks up my collar and returns it to my neck, fixing it tighter than it should.

Not that I can blame him...I'm well known for always escaping from both the pet store and my masters, but I always end up getting caught again, only by a different pet master

I'm led into another room and the sight before me makes my stomach flip.

A vampire...just my luck.

They are always more difficult to escape.
I'm shoved towards him like some unwanted good and I feel my head spin from the force.

They stare into eyes of each other for a while, probably doing some link shit and after a while, he finally speaks.

"I'll send my men to you by nightfall. Hand me her file."

My file is handed over and a leash is attached to my collar. A harsh tug is all the encouragement I need to get my legs moving.
I'm led to a limo and shoved inside. As soon as he joins me, I scurry to the other end of the vehicle.
He merely looks at me and looks away.

I take a while to observe him. He has brown hair, of course, his skin is pale and from what I've seen inside the pet store, he'll be about 5'8 or there about.
Not the most intimidating vampire I've been sold to, this shouldn't be too difficult.

"What's your name?" He suddenly asks. Doesn't he have my file? I stare at him like he has two heads, but a harsh glare is enough to set me straight.

"I expect answers when I ask a question, lesson one." He growls.
Short tempered... typical.

"Nancy." I croak out.

I can't remember how I got the name, but it has been Nancy for as long as I can remember.

"Nancy, you would call me master. You won't speak unless I speak to you, you would do whatever I tell you and you would never leave my room. Are we clear?" He growls out and I nod.

"Good."

The rest of the ride is silent.
After a while, we get to where ever we are. He climbs out of the limo and yanked the leash harshly even though I was already moving.

Asshole...

"Beta Mace, Lord Titus calls for you." A vampire stalks over to us as soon as we get through the double doors.