~Chapter 11~

~Hades kindom~

~Third person's POV~

Smoke flotes through the air as Hade's paces to and fro. His plan has flopped and he wasn't happy about it. The echoing sound of his roar can be heard at regular intervals across the room. He was thoroughly frustrated and needed to fix his problems. What he needs is a plan B and he is going to find it.

After a while, the perfect idea comes to him and he smiles in satisfaction. He is going to ask for a favor to be repaid by someone indebted to him.

A few minutes pass and a portal cracks open just across the room. A beautiful female steps out and bright light radiates from her.

"Long time to see." Hades says as he finally seats.

"Hades, why do you summon me?"

"The last time you and I met, I did you a favor..."

There's a long pause in the room as she knows the devil is about to ask for a very difficult payment.

"I demand a repayment now." He says.

"What is it you seek?"

"The Artes of a certain creature."

Artes is the essence in an extra-terrestrial creatures that enables them to find their mate. It can be removed or blocked by a very powerful ancient witch.

She was no witch, so she knows she can't give him what he asks for. And even if she can, she'll invite the wrath of Artemis, the moon goddess herself.

"I am no witch. I can't get that done."

The screech of a spirit in agonizing pain feels the air, followed by the cackling laugh of a demon.

"You have exactly twenty-one days..." The woman disappears back to where ever, and Hades lets out another roar.

~Vampire's Territory~

~Jason's POV~

Judas, Noah, and I are back in the library. Different maps are scattered across the floor and tables as we try to find a loophole in the witches' territory.

"I was looking through one of the ancient archives a while back and I found something really interesting," I adjust my sitting position as I think of the best possible way to explain this.

"Long before the twelve elders took over the borders between the realms, there used to be a secret...well not so secret cult among the witches. These consisted of only the three most powerful female witches, and each year there would be a test to see if there was anyone more powerful than these witches. If there was, she would be allowed to take the place of the weakest witch. But, there was never such a case.

Soon their realm started to feel threatened by these three witches and tried joining forces to attack them, but failed miserably.

The witches decided to create tunnels underneath their castle where they held their rituals.

The most interesting part of the story...this tunnel is linked directly to our territory and it's how Athena got here." Noah and Judas caught on to what I was trying to say and boy the big grins on their faces.

"Wait, why do we still need to wait for the twelve elders? Why not just get this over with?" Judas asks in pure confusion.

"Although the tunnel leads us straight to the witches' territory, the exit is right into the castle of these witches. They are still very much alive and powerful. It's too dangerous."

" Ohh, I get it."

"So what now?" Noah asks.

'If the twelve elders are going to give us an audience, we should get a message in the next two days. If we don't, well swing into plan B. While we wait, we'll try to figure out the rest of the prophecy."

~Vampire's Territory~

~Lord Titus POV~

(The day after Nancy got away)

"You are trying to tell me that a weak little girl got away right from under your noses?!" I yell at no one in particular.

All the warriors and guards in my territory were gathered here, and I get to get an explanation as to how some weakling got out of the house and crossed our borders without anyone sniffing her out.

" My Lord, she said she was going for a walk last night when I was guarding the entrance." One of my men spoke with fear in his voice.
He should be afraid, I haven't started with him yet.

"And you let her out?!" I roared.

"Why?!"

"I don't know, I just...it...it was like...I was hypnotized," he stuttered.

"Maison!"

"Yes, my Lord."

"Lock up all the men on guard last night and report to my office." I felt dread wash off all the men, but none of them dared to complain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We need to find her and bring her back," Maison says as he paces up and down my office. I rock my chair from left to right trying to think of a solution.

"Call me Maleficus!" A sudden idea pops into my mind and a broad smile blooms on my face. " And while you're at it, get me something that belonged to that creature..."

A few moments passed painfully slow, but Maleficus was finally here and a piece of hair belonging to Nancy.

"Lord Titus," She begins as she sets her things on the table, seemingly she's caught on to what she was summoned here for.

"Maleficus," I nod in approval.

She passes Maison the knife and he slices himself on the palm and allows the blood droplets to trickle on the map spread across the table. She did a bunch of stuff I paid little mind to and soon the blood started flowing across the map before stopping at a point and making a puddle there.

"The witches' territory..." She mutters.

"That's where she is?" I ask for confirmation.

"Yes, my Lord."

"Send words to the elders. We'll need a plague to get in." Maison nods and walls off and Maleficus packs her things and follows behind him.

I'm going to find that charm, and when I do, I'll become the most powerful vampire in the whole realm.

~A/N~

Ciao lovelies 😘😘😘

I know I haven't updated this book for a while, and as much as I want to be sorry, I do have it in me because I'm too busy feeling sorry for myself, as I have my exams coming up in a few weeks and I have read up to half the entire syllabus 🤦😭.

I've been dealing with the most massive block I've ever had while struggling with my two other books and at the same time trying (invain) to study...so yeah, I feel terribly sorry for myself.

The next chapter should be up by the end of the week.

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment to share your thoughts.

You are loved, you are beautiful and you are you.

Bläïr änd whïtë💕💕💕