~Chapter 9~

~Nancy's POV~

I try to calm my breathing in hopes that it'll ease the pain, but boy-oh-boy was that a waste of time.

I let out another scream only this time, it is followed by a loud growl, a frightening one at that.

"You have quite the nerve showing up here." A menacing voice says and goosebumps make a trail down my back.

"Pardon?" I stupidly cough out, writhing in pain.

"So young, so naive. Your mother is not going to be pleased."

"Is she here in hell?" I should probably shut up at this point.

He lets out a disapproving growl.

"Now isn't your time. I want you out of this realm. Your presence here can cause war among the gods."

"So, my mom isn't here?" I really should shut up. Why do I keep talking?

"SILENCE, CHILD!"

That definitely did the trick.

"Clotho, Lachesis, and Atropos are going to be on my case if I let you stay here. This is the length Lachesis planned and Atropos hasn't cut the thread yet."

(Clotho, Lachesis and Atropos are the three fates)

"I don't understand a word," I murmur.

"Ask the three when you get back. Now, behind you is your way out. Leaving this instinct." He says impatiently.

"I have some questions first." I don't know which demon possessed me to say that, but when I find it, the things I'll do.

"What?!" He yells, obviously getting tired of me already.

Another wave of pain consumes me and I let out a scream.

"What is happening to me?!" I yell amid all the pain.

"You, my dear are undergoing the side effect of a curse your mother placed on someone a long time ago. I told her it was a stupid idea." His patience seems to be running thin.

"How do I stop the pain?"

"You can't!" He booms as another cry of pain rip out of my throat.

"Please!" I cry in horror.

"Let's make a deal."

And that was it. The pain vanishes and words can't describe the kind of relief I feel right now. It's like I'm floating on cool water.

"This could be yours if..." He pauses and I hold my breath in anticipation...oh! I'm in hell, so I'm not breathing.

"...You promise to give me your soul."

Owkay...

So, I know my soul is supposed to be important and all...

But, who cares, right?

"You can have it...what the heck!" Another wave of pain courses through me and I double over in pain.

I look up to find Hades with a dagger dripping blood standing a couple of feet away.

That bastard!

He mumbles see jumbled words and soon, I fall back into the dark abyss again, only this time, there's a light...a bright one at that.

Soon, everything fades into nothing.

That familiar feeling of weightlessness overcomes me. The bright light hums in my ear and gets louder by the second. I make to cover my ears but realize that I'm immobile again.

Crap...

Nancy...

Not again!

Come on, Nancy...

Open your eyes, child

The voice sounded familiar, awfully familiar.

Nancy...

Melania?

I struggle to move my body as the light gets brighter.

After a while, I feel my fingers move and my vision blurs out.

Soon, three round object form above me, swaying side to side.

I hear jumbled words, but they make no sense, and groan when I feel someone poke my side.

Soon, my vision clears out and so do my ears.
Melania has a scowl on her face, Lyssa looks as passive as passive can be and Electra looks scared shitless... exactly how is she a witch?

"What happened?" Melania asks and I feel like smacking her across the face. I literally just got back from hell! Don't I get a break first?!

I attempt to speak, but a scream rips from my throat instead. Standing just some distance from me is no other than demon boy!

"Are you hurt?! Where?!" Electra rushes to my side and scans my face for... honestly I have no idea what she's scanned for.

"D-demon boy," I manage to say.

Anger flashes in Melania's eyes and in a heartbeat, the demon boy is suspended in the air, scratching his throat and Melania's eyes are glowing white. She turns around painfully slow and walks up to the demon boy.

"Maleficus! Explain yourself!"

"I...I don't...k-know"

"What the fuck do you mean?! How did you get possessed?!"

"I can't... remember"

She lets out a frustrated groan and drops him to the ground like a sack of potatoes.

"Let's get you cleaned up," Electra says and picks me up like I weigh nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/N~

Ciao, y'all!!!
How's it going

I know I said I'll take the rest of the month off, but I was able to get this done and I decided to post it sooner.

I know it's short and all, but🤷🤷🤷
The next chapter would contain both Nancy's and Jason's POV

I  wrote this last night when I should have been preparing for CHM and MTH tests 😅😅😅, so wish me luck🤞🤞🤞 because I haven't studied at all 🙄🙄

I haven't edited this yet, so...

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

You are loved, you are beautiful and you are you.

Bläïr änd whïtë💕💕💕