Chap-3

.

I felt myself slowly losing my mind. I must have been drugged or something. I stood up from the couch.

"I'm feeling a little dizzy. I think I'm going to take a bath and go to bed" I said as I slowly started stepping away from Arthur. 

"If you're feeling faint, you shouldn't bathe.Do you need something to eat?" Arthur said as he stood up with me. "Sometimes I forget you need food." How do you forget something like that? 

"Oh I'm fine. really. I just need some me time. You know process everything" I gave him my most convincing smile before I turned without his argument. I walked upstairs and tried my best to remember which door was mine. I had a bathroom attached to my bedroom luckily. I found a towel and some comfortable clothes in my bags. 

The bathroom was almost as big as my room and that's where I was at the moment taking a bath hoping to wash off the feeling of being uncomfortable. The large tub stood in middle of the room, but centered across from the sink. I sat in the silence mostly and let the warm water wrap around me as I sank deeper down. I wanted to drown really. I wanted it all to go away. This feeling of sadness, anxiety, and panic.  I wiped my face that contained the small tears that I let escape the corners of my eyes. 

"So this is my life then" I said to myself. I looked up from the wrinkles in my hands to see the sink that looked like a big bowl, above it was a mirror that was dusty and old. I stood up and got out of the tub wrapping myself in the soft white towel that still smelt like the laundry my mother did. I wiped the mirror with the palm of my hand and looked myself in the mirror. My hair was in still knots down to my shoulders. "This is it" I lightly touched the mirror as if I was touching my face. "This is my life" I repeated I let a couple more tears hit the floor and mix into the water that fell from the tips of my hair. "My never ending hell" I said then I felt sobs start to escape my lips that were swollen because I constantly bit them to keep myself from crying. 

I didn't bite my lips now, I cried and I didn't hold it in. I let my wet naked body hit the hard floor as the hard sobs took over my body. I was shaking and screaming I pounded my fists on the floor and then I wrapped my hurt arms around my bare legs. I didn't care if they heard. I was grieving, I was letting all my worries go. Because In truth I didn't care if I died tomorrow, or tonight. 

I picked up my towel from the ground and re-wrapped myself before  walking out of my bathroom and into my room just as I heard a small knock on my door.

"Hazel, hunny? You okay?" I heard Katerina's sweet voice through my door.

"Yeah" I said my voice horse and in a whisper. The door to my room then opened and there was Katerina with four towels folded nicely in her arms.

"Here I got you some towels to use. Oh I see you have one." She said. She set them on the bed. I gave her a slight smile. "Thanks anyway" 

"Have you been crying?" She asked. I smiled again. "How bad do I look?"

"You look beautiful of course, but you also look like a hopeless girl who just lost the two most important people in her life." Katerina said. She sat on my bed and patted a spot next to her signaling me to sit next to her. I sat and waited for her to try and comfort me.

"Do you want a hug?" She asked.

"I just want to be alone" I said honestly. She pulled me into a hug anyways lightly rubbing my back.

"I'm so sorry that this had to happen to you" She said. I felt like crying again but I bit my lip and held in the tears that I wanted badly to just go away.  I hugged her back being polite, but she let go of me when she found out that I wasn't going to cry.