Chapter-31 Epilogue

Chap-31!!

“So Jade was supposed to be the daughter of your mother, and I guess the plan didn’t work out because Jades parents stayed there and started to wait for the doppelganger and started to calculate everything. Plus the funeral and everything else, your parents couldn’t get to Jade so they had to wait 200 years till I showed up so we could replay it or something…I’m still confused at that part. Why didn’t they just kill the parents and…”

“Maybe because when they found out about Jades parents idea and they wanted you instead. My mother hated people stronger females and Jade is stronger than most. I guess when they come back. You become stronger. I know my mother didn’t want to take the beauty and personality and find someone else so you would be perfect. Everyone just..waited.” Fallon said. It all made sense. Jade just doesn’t remember so she can’t be angry with the family, She just knows she is angry with someone.

“We have to go back to the house and show everybody this. Then she can die and my life will be great…oh wait…I have to call Dona though…I need to leave this whole place. I can’t when I know that my guardians are a bunch of killers. They killed my whole family line and…Now I’m going to make sure I leave as soon as Jade is gone”

“Wait. What about me?” Fallon asked. “You might never be able to see me when you leave. Plus what are you going to say to this Dona Person. You can’t just say ‘I got a bunch of vampires that want me and I need to leave, but right after I kill a girl from 200 years ago that looks like my clone!’” Fallon said.

“I know, but can I think of that part later.”

“Can we think about all of this tomorrow when you wake up?” Fallon asked.

“Sure, sorry, all this must be making your head spin. Are you hurting?” I asked.

“My head doesn't spin...but I’m fine. For now” Fallon said. We laid back down, Fallon resting my head on his chest again and we both fell asleep with the small thin sheet covering us both.

Finally morning came and I spent a lot of it thinking about what was going to happen today. I was just so scared and a little excited, but mostly sick. We were finally out of the woods and Fallon was feeling dizzy again.

“Here” I said I handed him my wrist and he drank just a little bit from me. He didn't drink enough to make me light headed so there was no need for him to give me his blood like last night.

“Did you know that now that we have shared blood, we have a bond? I can sense your feelings and you can have a small taste of vampire senses. It's very interesting when you give it some thought.” Fallon asked.

“That’s amazing” I said. I looked up to see that the sun was trying to get uncovered by the thick coat of dark clouds and the air seemed humid. My unwashed hair bugged me and I had no shoes on so the ground was cold and covered with small rocks.

“When we get there what do we do?” Fallon asked.

“I was thinking go to Arthur and Katerina show them the dairy and then they can kill her while I pack my stuff and.... make a phone call” I said

“You sound unsure.”

“I just hope Jade doesn’t get there before me” I lied. There was so much more about that plan that I couldn’t tell him was wrong.  Fallon stopped on the side of the rode and he pulled my body to face his.

“Hazel, I just want to let you know. That whatever Jade has planned I'll make sure you get out of it alive. Even if it costs me my life.” Fallon said. I lifted my hand up to Fallon's cheek and I smiled.