Chap-18

The whole life flashing before your eyes, I don't think was true as the hand held me from my screams. I kept my eyes closed waiting for the pain to pierce my neck. I waited...

"Ugh. Here is the party pooper" I heard the voice of the younger one. She seemed like she was wining.

"Nice to see you too" He said. I froze. Fallon? It was Fallon. I opened my eyes. I murmured his name into his palm. Of course no one knew what I was trying to say, but for some reason I started to feel extremely safe and I knew I was going to be okay.

"Oh, don't give us that lecture about our bad choices again. We know, now can you go off and read a book or something. I’m Huungry" The older, taller one said. I glared at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Aria, I'm not going to give you a lecture. I'm taking her home" Fallon said.

"What? Why?" The pink hair girl said she stepped closer to me and Fallon and a small growl came from his chest and Aria slowly backed away. "Fallooon"

"Be quite Ariel. Don't be so immature all the time." Fallon said. She scoffed and rolled her eyes looking off into the distance as if she didn’t hear him.

"Why always so mean" She said under her breath load enough for me to hear.

"I'm not going to let you run off with our food" Aria said. Her black eyes almost the color of her hair, she looked like she was going into hunting mode or something. She couldn’t seem to part her eyes from me she looked incredibly scary.

"You really have no choice" Fallon said.

"Ugh. Why did he have to be our step brother" Ariel said to herself. Step brother?

"I'm not your brother my mother just wanted a girl. She found you both and changed you almost 40 years ago. She basically adopted you, we are not related." Fallon said with a harsh tone.

"Whatever, why do you care so much about our food? You never cared all the other times. Is She your Giiiirlfrieend?" Aria asked.

"This girl happened to be the daughter of the Trinian’s, the family that don't live to far from us." Fallon said.

"Oh those guys again. Don’t they have a dinner tonight?" Ariel asked. I shook my head with his hand still on my mouth. Fallon let go of my mouth, but still held onto my arms.

"They’re all hunting so they won't be back till tomorrow afternoon." I said when I finally could breath.

"To bad I was going to show them all" Ariel said smiling. I blinked, confused.

"Sometimes I can't believe you’re not human." Fallon said. “Your incredible and utterly absurd”

"You’re a jerk" Ariel said.

"I'm leaving" Fallon said he pulled me away. "I'm taking her home. Why don't you go to your mom and ask for a blood pack.” Fallon said. I looked back at the two girls. They had their arms crossed over there chest. "Oh and tell them about the party changes" Fallon said as we were faintly gone.

We were back into town soon. My legs kind of hurt and i was starting to feel awkward again as he kept one arm around me towing me around like a staring wheel.

"Why were you even out there?" Fallon asked

"You told me to go home. Plus no one was going to pick me up until later today" I sighed looking up at him.

"You listened to me?..Never mind that question, why were you out here alone?" Fallon asked.

"Ian was with me, but then we had troubles happen at the house and i couldn't be there" I said.

"What happened?" He asked me.

"Lucas attacked one of the workers and Ian thought I shouldn't be there. You done asking questions?"

"Just one more" Fallon said holding up a finger and trying not to smile.

"What would that be?" I asked smiling up at him.

"Would you like to do something in the time you have left, with me?" Fallon asked. He didn't show to much in his expression but I could tell in his eyes he wanted me to stay with him. Have him protect me in the time left.

"Can we go to the fair?" I asked.

"The what?" He asked. I smiled. He never heard of a fair? This was going to be fun! I pulled his arm towards the fair and he silently walked with me.