Chap-30!

I walked to my room feeling sick and a little nauseous. Jade was in the bathroom and I had to not think about hurting her, because I know I wouldn't win the fight. I felt like a complete loser.

"Get ready for the ball tonight!" Jade sang to me as she sat at her white dresser brushing her hair rocking her head to a beat in her head. I was definitely sick of being me.  "I love living in this time line. It's so free. I don't have to worry about what I say or wear or anything! It's great. I really wish you could live in it with me" I shot my head up to look at Jade. She gave me a smirk and kept brushing her hair.

"You're planning on killing me?" I asked already knowing.

"We both can't live here Hazel. Sorry if you don't understand" Jade said. I grinded my teeth and went to pull out the red dress. My stomach churning and dread deep in my heart.

"Your turning fifteen soon! That's exciting!" Jade said.

"How do you know that?" I asked pulling the strings in my corset.

"Because September 8th is my birthday too" Jade said. "But I'll be sixteenth forever."

"Contracts, every girls dream" I said leaving the room.

"Hazel!" Jade called. I looked back in the room from the hallway.

"What?"

"You know. Your parents...that wasn't an accident" Jade said.

"What do you mean?" I wouldn't be surprised if Jade was involved with my parents death but I just couldn't see how that would happen. Was she just threatening me more?

"My parents knew the minute you were born you would be my doppelganger." Jade said. She was now on to her make-up and talking in a slow voice.  "I mean the only way I'm able to have a doppelganger is if I had a child when I was..well 16" Jade said. "When I told my mother she freaked..because back then having a baby at that age was..bad and I would be thrown out of my own family, so my mother took me on a 10 month trip." Jade said.

"Why are you telling me this?"

"I don't only want your family mad at you, but you mad at my family. Walk into their room and look at the calendars on the walls. Your family didn't just die on their own. My parents planned them all to die so that when the time comes.....you would have no one to take you in."

"You're lying" I shouted feeling small tears leave the corner of my eyes. It all made sense but I couldn't believe it.

"Go into the room you were told not to enter. Trust me no one is in there" Jade said no emotions on her face. I ran into the room feeling my whole body start to shake. I opened the door that was farthest from mine. The room was so...dark. Dark red drapes and the four poster bed black and red. There was a big screen on the wall near the door. The screen flickered from different people. It showed someone and their personal info on the side. Next to the screen were five calendars. I ran over to them and looked on the newest one. It looked like a cheap calendar from dollar tree with a hallmark label.

It was still stuck on the month when my parents died. I guess they didn't use this to check the date. I looked down the see everything...There it was, from jades death to, kill parents to, getting me. It was all pined on this little calendar. I looked at the others.

Grandmother, Uncle Jester, Steve, Jonathan Marcel, and my aunt Dakota, all pined on these calendars. I started to just stare at everything. I was angry, but almost annoyed at everyone. I heard a flash enter the room and I jumped a little but then started to glare as I saw Jade standing on the other side of me with a smirk on her face.

"See...Everybody wants you alone. Not just me." Jade did a small laugh. "I want you alone and anyone who tells you or makes you not alone, I will personally handle them when you're not looking. Liz was the first to go and god it feels good to be rid of her. Next up...Fallon" Jade then vanished from the room. I couldn't handle all the emotions inside of me.