Chap-19

Chapter 19

             When we got to the gate I paid the clerk and he gave us a weird look as we both walked in and our arms were kind of around each other. "Why do you look like your about to kill someone?" I asked Fallon. He was just staring straight ahead. He looked down at me confused at my question. The wind blew in my face and I quickly brushed it away as we started to walk around.

"Sorry" He said. I looked up and smiled.

“Can we sit for a second” I said. He nodded and he pulled be to the nearest bench next to a stand that was selling cotton candy. I imagined eating some and having the blueberry flavor melt in my mouth. I looked at Fallon who was staring right at me. It almost spooked me, but when I look deep into his eyes I feel warmth flood my body and I know I’m safe.

“What?” He said smiling and showing his amazing bright teeth. I didn’t see any fangs; I wondered how they bit down into people skin breaking it and how they drank the blood.

“Nothing, you just were closer than I thought” I said quickly. He moved his head far away from mine.

“Sorry” He said, clearly embarrassed. I smiled and got a little closer to him because the cool wind wasn’t touch my skin anymore and I was starting to like the cold.

“You have any money on you?” I asked. He rolled his eyes.

“I’m a prince, of course I do” He said pulling out an old ragged wallet. I laughed. If he has money he needs to buy a better wallet. he rolled his eyes because he knew what i was thinking.

“Will you by me some of that cotton candy?” I asked him. He looked behind to where I was pointing and saw the big swabs of web-like candy and raised his eye brows.

“Cotton candy it is” he said lightly getting up and walking over to the stand and paying for a big blue stick. He handed it to me before he sat back down again.

“I’m guessing you’ve never tried some” I said.

“Your guess is correct” he said smiling. I broke off a piece and handed it to him.

“It won’t be the same with me, because I’m not human” Fallon said not taking the candy.

“Then tell me how it is for you and I’ll tell you how it is to me” I said reaching my hand out farther to him. There was a light above us that came on and we both looked up to see the street lamp on because the day was now night. I smiled as I looked back as Fallon. “Please” I whispered. He took the candy from my hand and put it In his mouth he didn’t chew it much but the expression on his face changed every second and I couldn’t help but laugh out loud.

“How is it?” I asked egger.

“It froze in my mouth, but then melted and deformed into my mouth sliding down my throat leaving a small flavor of blueberry” he said. He looked amused and I laughed again. I then put a piece in my mouth and tried to feel it deforming.

“It just melted in little rocks and then I chewed it a bit and it also left a blueberry favor on my lips” I said. He leaned closer to me and I saw him breath in the air around me and then he smiled. “Your lips are a little blue” I smiled

“Yours too” I said. His pale blue lips made him look almost sick.

“Mine aren’t that blue, they actually get warm sometimes after I feed. I look more human after my meals” I nodded and then I looked over and saw something big and red.

"You want to ride on a roller coaster?" I asked him suddenly.

"a what?" He asked he looked around his eyes almost the size of gulf balls as he saw the big ride that caught my eyes.