Chap-21

Jade's eyes were pure red. She licked her lips then she let go of Liz. Liz dropped on the bed Liz's eyes were closed. She must have been passed out from the loss of her own blood.

"You look just like me" Jade said. She sounded just like me. She was taller, but I think that was because she was about a year and a half older than me. Why were her eyes so red?

"Hi" I said. Then i felt Ian and Lucas's presence appear behind me.

"Oh no" I heard Lucas say. My trembling body was starting to move from the door way.

"Hey it's the brothers" Jade said. She put a big happy smile on her face and her fangs started to be pushed back in to a normal form.

"How is this even possible?" Ian asked.

"How is she alive?" Lucas said.                                                                                                              

"I think it's because the presence of the little girl that looks like me over there. Plus I spelled blood not too long ago today. I think it woke me up. By the way, I love the bed you guys made for me when I died. So cute. I just wish it wasn't so dead now" Jade said. She pushed back her hair and wiped her mouth with her lace sleeve. She was horrible. Evil. Her red eyes turned back to a small brown color.

"I'm starving and Lizzy over here wasn't cutting the budget. How about you guys hand me over the human" jade said. She motioned her hand to me. Ian pushed me behind his body.

"Never" Lucas said.

"ohhh has this girl wrapped you both around her fingers already? She is faster than me." Jade said she put her hands on her hips and walked forward.

"Jade, her name is Hazel" Ian said.

"That is so funny because my name is jade!" Jade said she laughed. "Where are my parents?"

"They went hunting" Lucas answered.

"Ohhh Maybe I can go" jade said. She licked her fingers then she lightly skipped over to my bathroom. She kept talking.

"Lucas can you run me a bath. I'm going to try to brush out my........Where is my brush? What is this?" Jade leaned her head out the door with my brush. My pink brush was being hanged by her two fingers.

"My brush" I said quickly. She shrugged then went back in the bathroom. I looked over at Liz she was still unconscious. Soon Jade was out of the bathroom her knotted hair was now smooth and soft looking. She was still brushing her hair with my brush as she walked over to the closet.

"My dresses are still here, except the ugly clothes at the end." Jade said she pulled out a dress from the closet. It was a dark green and a dark blue color. She quickly went back into the bathroom and you could now hear the water running in the tub.

"What do we do?' Lucas whispered to Ian behind me.

"I don't think she is going to hurt us." Ian said. "But I think we shouldn't tell Katerina about this. She might freak out. Let's keep her in hiding for a little while till we know she is safe to be around"

"I can hear you guys" Jade said. She walked in the room her dirty dress still on. She moved her hair to one side of her head then she looked back at us.

"Lucas. Want to help me get out of this dress? I think i have a knot in my strings" Jade giggled. I turned my head to look at Lucas. He had his eyes closed.

"Jade" He said. He pressed his fingers to his temples.

"Oh c'mon Lucy lu" Jade giggled. She untied a couple strings on the top of the back of her dress.

"Don't call me Lucy that is a girl name" Lucas said. Was he smiling? I hit his chest with the back of my hand. He glared at me.

"Lucas stop being a pain" Ian said.

"I'm just making small talk with my wife" Lucas said. He pushed his way past Ian and I and went over to Jade at the full length mirror. My mouth dropped open.

"216 years old and I still feel young' Jade said she lightly took off her dress and was now only in her under garments. She giggled then went into the bathroom.

"Ohh can you help me bathe Lucas. Come join me!" Jade called from the bathroom. Lucas gave a small smile then he was out of the room. The bathroom door shut loudly and you could hear the click of the lock on the door. I Ian went over to Liz and picked her limp body up in his arms.

"Oh great" Ian sighed. He closed my bedroom door as we both walked out and down the stairs.

"What do we do?" I asked Ian.

"We may have to kill her before sun down tomorrow. Without The families knowing. If they know...They might want to keep her. Trust me you don't want that to happen." I nodded as we walked out the front door. .