Chapter 14: A celebration

I went back to the human city. I hadn't gone to find Meadow because I chickened out. If what I remembered was true, maybe she wasn't waiting for me... but, after visiting Rosy one last time, I could go talk to her... Maybe.

I entered the city without problems. Max was fixing those things with humans, after all. Although, I knew very well that many others, like the one who killed my brother, were still hiding, fleeing so they wouldn't be locked up.

Rosy knew I was coming since I wrote her a poorly worded text message. I saw her, and she smiled happily—that contagious smile. I could already smell her aroma. She was beautiful, and it was the first time I saw her wearing a blouse and jeans. The blouse had no sleeves and a yellow bow. That was so her. She came running so I went to meet her too. She wrapped her arms and legs around me, making me laugh.

"Hi, curly girl."

"I've missed you," she complained and kissed me on my cheek. Then, she let go of me without giving me time to react. "Let's go!" She tugged at my hand. A car was waiting for us.

She was driving and telling me endless things. She talked so much. However, I managed to understand something about a celebration. She had a job again, and she had kidnapped her friend Marien. Was that normal? I didn't know. I just entertained myself by looking at her.

"... So, it will be very nice for them."

"What...?"

"The party," she clarified. "You haven't been listening, have you?" She complained.

I shook my head.

"But I like to lose myself while you talk. It relaxes me and makes me happy."

And with that, I got her smile back... So, how would I tell her that I probably wouldn't return after this?

We picked up some clothes, then Max, his brother, Tania, and Marien, who had a box with her, apparently with a dress. We headed for Sirius' town.

Tania tried to talk to me from the back seat, leaning towards me, taking advantage of the fact that she was sitting on Max's lap because there was no more space in the car. Although her cleavage was within my sight, I no longer tried to look at it. My mind already remembered that women had breasts and the elder leaders in my town always said not to look at them. I had been able to realize that there were different sizes, from what I saw in Rosy, Tania, and Marien...

Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have looked at Marien at all. I knew of someone who would kill me for that. In fact, I shouldn't see any of them. For all the galaxies! I acted like an immoral!

Anyway, now I only wanted to see Rosy's and not Tania's... There was no way to get rid of that idea. Wrong idea.

Rosy seemed happy at the wheel, driving out of control, especially when Tania tried to talk to me; she would make sharp turns with the car.

Not long after, we arrived. The town was quite rural, like all of our cities: the forest's aroma, the ground, and nature calling me to stay. We entered a place decorated with white things. There were several people I didn't know. Rosy asked me to put in one of the suits since I would later go with Max to another place. It was all so weird.

After getting ready, I got out of the room, and Rosy blushed and let out a squeak of excitement, covering her mouth. Although, I was amazed to see her in a dark-blue dress fitted to her body up to her waist, with a cut in the loose skirt that let a glimpse of one of her legs. Plus, she had strange colors on her face, which, of course, didn't make her look any less beautiful. I was stunned.