Chapter 15: An unwelcome discovery

I tried to take off my tie. How did Max do it...? Geez. I took a deep breath and smiled as I felt Rosy's scent on me, my heart beating hard again, and the electricity ran and swirled in my stomach. I liked it.

But what was I doing? I was crazy. I had wanted to do strange and apparently very intimate things with her. Kiss her body? Not even seeing it was correct behavior! That was not good. I decided not to fall again. Maybe she acted normal, but might I have worried or offended her without knowing...

A knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts.

"Is something wrong?" I asked without opening. I already knew who it was, of course.

"Oh, can I come in?" Tania wanted to know. She sounded worried.

I hesitated for a few seconds about whether to open it or not. Finally, I remembered that I had already told her I was Rosy's boyfriend, so she knew she couldn't get any closer than she should... However, when we returned to the truck, she wanted to sit on my lap, but I didn't let her...

"I saw a bug in my room. They scare me a lot. It's a dangerous one."

I raised an eyebrow. A dangerous bug? Poor thing. I opened the door, and she smiled. She wore those almost translucent pajamas, but my eyes didn't deviate.

"Show me."

She headed to her room, and I followed her.

"Didn't you get bored sitting through most of the party?"

"Well, the party didn't last long, but yeah, a little. It's just that Rosy left, so I didn't have anything to do anymore."

"Girlfriends don't do that."

We reached her door, and she beckoned me inside.

"And what do they do?"

I took a few steps, searching for the bug's smell.

"They sleep with their boyfriends and do other things."

I gave her a strange look for a couple of seconds and continued searching.

"Like what things?"

She came closer.

"Touching, kissing..."

I frowned.

"I'm not going to say what I do with her, and I have good news. I didn't smell any bugs. It should be gone by now. I'll go to sleep."

She looked disappointed, but I didn't take it seriously.

"Okay, get some rest. Oh. Something else," she added while I went to the door without much attention. "We usually have several partners throughout our lives, so even if you have never kissed before or done anything, she has."

I shrugged my shoulders and left after a simple goodbye.

I had already assumed that she had kissed others. Humans were used to it. Although I couldn't deny that thinking about it gave me a horrid feeling. It burned my stomach and bothered me in my chest.

***

After waking up to piercing screams in my nightmares, I fell victim to sleep again...

Rosy was on top of me. We were kissing, and I was basking in her warmth, touching her, lost in her scent. She was touching me too, and without wasting any more time, her hand went exploring down there, making me moan against her lips.

I moaned low in my throat against something, opening my eyes to find myself hugging my pillow...

What, had it been a dream?! Argh!