he look so unreal

I looked back and saw

Yn:aahhhhhhh

Suddenly he put his put his hand over my mouth and

taehyung:shhh

He shut me . Damn I was so scared to even look into his eyes. But slowly I gathered courage to look into his eyes.
And the moment we made an eye contact I was stunned by his look , his eyes are deeper than ocean and his face . God he look so unreal.. suddenly he spoke bringing me back to earth

Taehyung: done staring ?

Yn: hun staring who  me !. No man I wasn't staring I was scared . By the way what are you doing here?

Taehyung:(smirked) don't you think that I should be the one asking this to you ??(he asked coldly)

Yn:hehe well I came here with my friends, but ended up getting lost in the jungle. And I was scared to stay outside so I came inside.   Now you tell me what are you doing here .
(You asked while wiggling your eye brows).

Taehyung: I live here .

Yn:what? (She asked being shocked). how can you live here . Do you live alone . Omo this place is so scary. Aren't you scared all alone .
She asked so many questions In one breath.

Taehyung: don't you think you are being to frank. Listen girl i ain't as normal as i look. (He said while stepping toward her).

yn:O-ohk

You started stepping back untill her back touched the wall and he trapped her between his arms

You started stepping back untill her back touched the wall and he trapped her between his arms . Come near her ear and asked in his deep voice while smirking 😏)

Taehyung:scared aren't you ?

You nodded your head . His smirk grew wider .

Taehyung:you can stay here. (He said almost whispering into her ear.)

Yn looked into his eyes with hopefull yet shocked expression.

Yn:really

He nodded his head.

Yn:well then bring me food I'm hungry.
(She said while placing her hand over her stomach)

Taehyung give him a questionable look

Yn:what ? Didn't you said it's your house. It's good to feed your guest. god will bless you.

Taehyung:well than I'm not interested in the blessing of your God. (He said with a poker face)
Yn pout while looking at him .

Taehyung: go upstairs and wait I will bring you food.
You smile and nod your head.
You turn towards stairs but there was no light.

Yn: Umm mister don't you have light in your house.

He just looked at her with expression less face.

Yn:ok (you turned your phone's flash and started walking upstairs being sacred of him.

You went to the first room you saw it was nicely arranged like someone use so you thought that it's his room so you sat on the bed.

After sometime again tried to call jk and jimin . You were so scared and your eyes got teary when the phone again didn't connect. But suddenly you heard some noise. Like glass breaking. You got more scared but decide to check . You started to walk here and there . But suddenly

Yn:aaahhhhhhhhhhh

Ok I hope chapter is not too short
Don't forget to vote..