Ms.noisey and Mr.pumpkin

In forest

Jimin:yn!yn! Where did she go in just few seconds?

Taehyung:idk but we need to find her fast !

On the other hand 

Yn:mumma i am lost now. Why do trouble loves me so much??

Suddenly she heard some noise  coming  from the tree behind big bushes.

Yn:W-whose there?

Yn:yaah j-jiminah if this you then stop scaring me. I-i am not scared come outside.

Then something came out of bushes and yn screamed loudly.

Yn: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh mummmaaaaa!

It was a elk but with golden horns 

He was struggling to free himself as his one leg was stuck in a trap

He was struggling to free himself as his one leg was stuck in a trap. Yn was shocked at first but then As soon as she saw him in pain she felt bad for him so she decided to help him.

-----------

On other hand Taehyung and Jimin...

...:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh mummmaaaaa

Both tae and Jimin looked at each other for second and they both immediately knew it was

Tae/Jimin: yn!

Both the boys went in the drxn of voice they were walking when jimin see some  light coming from some distance as it was already getting dark it was obvious that someone is there.

Jimin:Mr.kim here!

Taehyung noticed the light and went there without thinking for a second and Jimin followed him.

Here yn is struggling to get that poor elk out the trap but guess what all her attempts were getting failed.

Then she herd some noices coming toward her and she turn around only to see Taehyung coming toward her. Yn immediately ran towarf him and hug him tightly.

Yn: i thought i am lost all alone.

Taehyung:you are not hurt right. Did something happen?why did you scream and 1st of all why the heck did you even came in this forest?

Yn:calm down tae calm down! I am absolutely fine and

Jimin:yn!

Yn broke the hug and looked at Jimin who was catching his breath.

He immediately went toward her and hug her tightly before saying

Jimin:where were you pabo ?Are you ok?

Yn:I am

Taehyung:she is fine now leave her.

He said sternly